Recent content by prataptetali

1. P

Post [ROM][GT-N7000][JB][4.2.2] Official CyanogenMod 10.1 Nightlies

How to get a transparent status bar Hello dear friends. I just flashed my galaxy note with Cynogenmod stable 10.1.3 . please help me . how to get a transparent status bar on the top.
  2. P

Post [ROM][JB 4.3][AOSPA][AOKP-MR1][CM10.2]P.A.C True All in 1 ROM[Nightlies]

Just a few quick questions Hello my dear friends. I am using this ROM since one month and i love this rom. But i have few questions. 1. how to make a video call . on my dial pad i am not able to see an option to make a video call. I am using 3G sim and 3G plan 2. how to get transparent...
  3. P

Post [ROM][JB 4.3][AOSPA][AOKP-MR1][CM10.2]P.A.C True All in 1 ROM[Nightlies]

Which version should i download Hello friends, I am sorry. But can you please tell me which version should i download. Nightliy or RC ? and which version of GAPPS ? I don't flash my roms very frequently. i want a more stable one for long use. I want to try 4.3 android. please help me . will...
  4. P

Post [ROM][4.1.2 JB]Ultimate N7000 LT4 JB 4.1.2 v6 |Solid~Smooth~Battery Friendly|15/05/13

hi dude, thank you. it opened after waiting for few minutes but after some time it again force closed. ---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 AM ---------- Hi , i have been using this rom since few days , had no problems with that but now all of a sudden my...
  5. P

Post [ROM][4.1.2 JB]Ultimate N7000 LT4 JB 4.1.2 v6 |Solid~Smooth~Battery Friendly|15/05/13

UPDATE ME not working.. !!! Update me is not working. It worked fine intially for few days.i downloaded few wallpapers and mods. but now after i open, i see a blank screen. I cant uninstall it and reinstall it. please fix this. and please update the ROM.. thanks a lot for making a...
  6. P

Thanks a lot for this wonderful ROM . I am loving it. Please give more updates like themes and tweaks. Sometimes Update ME application is force closing.
  7. P

Please update the camera in ur next update . so that we can have panorama images and 3d pictures like in galaxy note 2. Thanks a lot for this wonderful rom.
  8. P

Post CUSTOM kernal for stock ICS rom ?

Thanks one and all .. i just backed up EPS and unlocked my phone with unlock galaxy S from playstore . i am now on stock ICS and with custom kernel speedmod K13 . now my final question is . will i have have problem in future ? if i update my phone to 5.1 stock android or something ? now as...
  9. P

Post CUSTOM kernal for stock ICS rom ?

yes brother . thats what i was trying to do . but i got an error that error in signature verification so i learnt that i need a custom kernel ? is it true ?
  10. P

Thread CUSTOM kernal for stock ICS rom ?

hello friends , i am running on android 4.0.4 stock rom . i just rooted my phone using Dr.Ketans method. here is the link http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1329360 now i am trying to unlock my phone and i came to know that i should need custom kernel . now my questions are ...
  11. P

Post (MOD)Mini tutorial to unlock the phone at LRG / LRI / LRK

hello sir . i just rooted my phone and confirmed that i have root acess i am on official ICS 4.0.4 and didnt have any custom kernal . so i got the same error as signatures not vefiried . now which kernal do you advise me to use along with stock ICS rom . ? where can i get that ? please help me sir.
  12. P

Post Enter network lock control key ?

i am on android 4.0,4 . can you please tell me how to root this ? and will there be any problem when i update my mobile in future by official KIES ? which is best rom that u advise me to use ? i want all features including smemo on my rom . i want a stable rom , please kindly advise me on...
  13. P

Thread Enter network lock control key ?

Hello dear friends , I brought a unlocked phone from amazon. galaxy note N7000 with 2.3.6 android. it worked fine in unitedstates. now i came to india and it worked fine in india too for first few days. the phone was updated to 4.0.4 by samsung kies yesterday and now i am not getting my calls...
  14. P

Post Can someone please help me.. 2.3.6

hey .. thanks a lot everyone . i just upgraded to official ICS indian ROM 4.0.3 i am so happy using this now . i didnt root it. procedure was simple. i was pretty scared bricking my phone .i am greatful to you people .. thanks once again ..
  15. P

Post Can someone please help me.. 2.3.6

it says First flash to Indian GB ROM if you are on any other ROM how to do that ? where will i get the indian GB rom stock ? please give detailed procedure for flashing with indian GB rom