Recent content by predek

1. P

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL]AOSiP 10[ALPHA]

Hi all guys, I'm on latest MIUI Pie and as I've read few post ago, it's impossible to flash custom rom over that firmware. So... To avoid ARB issues which Is the best way to flash back oreo firmware? Is It possible that in the near future custom roms can be flashed over MIUI Pie firmware? Thank...
  2. P

Post MIUI 10 VS Android Pie

kuance well mate, I totally agree with you. I was a huge Nexus fan but I have to admit that Google has lost is way. Google gesture are ridiculous, they have simply redisigned the old navbar. No gesture at all, no full screen use, no killer feature compared to other OEM. I would like to consider...
  3. P

Post Illusion Kernel v5.7 | Clang 10 | 4.4.189

Totally agree with you guys, this kernel is the best choice for whyred! Thanks akhilnarang for this amizing masterpiece!
  4. P

Thanks for your hard work! Any chance to include vibration strengh control? Thanks!
  5. P

Hi dev, thank you so much for this kernel and aoisp rom, best combo for whyred! Is it possible to introduce vibration strengh control in your kernel? There is no way to control it from kernel adiutor. Thank you again!
  6. P

Post MIUI 12.0.2.0 Global stable ROM with November Security patch

Is new update bringing july security patch? Whyred is my first Xiaomi device, so basically I'm asking if is there a policy for security update. Are always they delivering security patch with monthly delay with stable version and a couple of weeks with developer one? Thank you!
  7. P

Post LATEST 5/7/18 !! MIUI 10 WHYRED Global 8.7.5 flashable zip link!

If you were able to flash OTA you were already on stock recovery. Twrp can't flash OTA.
  8. P

Post [KERNEL][WHYRED][MIUI] Stormguard 4.1

I'm using this kernel on Mido and it's absolutely my favourite choice! Unfortunatly on Whyred I've got problems with brightness cause it's always super bright also if I remove autobrightness or if I take it to lower values. I'm on latest MIUI 10 global fresh clean install.
  9. P

Post [8.1.x][OFFICIAL] MiracleDROID 1.0 | MAGICAL WORLD [mido]

Or simply after 50% battery discharge faster than before 50%. At the end of the day the SOT with a full charge is always around 10 hours, more or less like every other ROM out there. SOT after 10% or 20% is simply meaningless.
  10. P

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][8.1.0][treble][mido] LineageOS 15.1 [Weeklies]

Hi guys, anyone has problems with tethering?
  11. P

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][8.1.0][treble][mido] LineageOS 15.1 [Weeklies]

Thank you mate, I was looking for twrp treble version but link in OP is not working... Can you please privide something also for that?!? Thanks! Already found it, thank you anyway!