Recent content by PrestigeX

1. PrestigeX

Post [ROM][WWE]AEROSNAP & DreamScene ONLY on Prestigex ROM-A Revolution To HD2

Arman thanks for your great support and indeed this huge support on the first few days changed the mind of administrators:) we will consider that "evolutionqy7" :) thanks for the suggestion
  2. PrestigeX

Arman i think you are new to prestige x ,and you are not yet familiar with our plan,there is a APP we are designing Called "Prestige RUN-ONCE",It runs on the startup with a list of favorite apps people have reported us to include,this application will run only once at the very first startup...
  3. PrestigeX

Arman Good point ,You figured a secret,We are going to talk about this soon ,:),I like surprises ,because i know how good it feels, even-thou there are videos on the thread but yet they dont reveal everything,they are just demo:)
  4. PrestigeX

Arman Rouzbeh Thanks for your support :) we are improving these apps at the moment
  5. PrestigeX

Arman , Thanks for your interest you are now registered :)
  6. PrestigeX

RE: You are registered my friend,be patient,we are fixings xtras possible issues :)
  7. PrestigeX

RE and i have registered you my friend :) dont worry,if you need the link to beta 2 refresh pm me,meantime we are working on beta 3
  8. PrestigeX

RE: Its full quality and you can select images from different paths and put the in que,and there you go :) its the same quality as the image's quality I hope you get my point
  9. PrestigeX

Yes thanks for your interest,you are now registered
  10. PrestigeX

Arman Rouzbeh Thanks for the point,yes if you write you email address right here on the thread,there spams out there and your email might be in danger, its not any problem,you are most welcome as you show interest to the ROM and we appreciate that but we are concerned about the safety of...
  11. PrestigeX

RE: Thanks for your support and interests.You are now part of our beta club
  12. PrestigeX

Arman BETA 3 has been targeted for coming weekend Finally after the problem with the account of rouzbeh,we overcame the problem and we are releasing the Prestige X BETA 3 on the coming weekend :) yet if you have any ideas for further development you can post as a reply,we are happy to include...
  13. PrestigeX

Arman The problem was solved ,we continue our work:)