Recent content by Primenay

1. P

Post [Q] Build Quality

Mine looks the same and I have seen the gap on other watches. It varies. I have gotten it a little wet on the sides from washing my hands and so far no issues here. It should not affect the IP 67 certification. I wonder if the pink hue on white screens could be fixed with a software update...
  2. P

Post [Q] Build Quality

I have another question for anyone on here. Does your screen show a sort of pink line of pixels at the top when a white screen is shown? I think it may just be the way these displays are made but I wasn't sure.
  3. P

Post [Q] Build Quality

Bump.....anyone notice this?
  4. P

Post [Q] Bezel gap normal?

No gap pictures Ok so as of this post I have seen 6 galaxy s5's and all six of those had this gap. I would conclude that this is normal, however, I am curious. Would anyone else mind posting a close up picture of their device for reference? How about those of you that say you do not have the...
  5. P

Could you post a picture? I will take a look at mine and let you know. I do have a small one at the bottom though so I think its normal.
  6. P

Thread [Q] Build Quality

I just got my gear live and I was wondering if anyone else has a noticeable gap on either side of their gear live? Also, it seems that the heart rate sensor on mine looks crooked. Is this how it is supposed to be? The heart rate monitor seems to work fine. Although, I have not really tested...
  7. P

Thank you for posting a picture!! I have seen a few others and they have the issue as well so I don't think it will be a problem. Also, thank you to everyone else who posted in here. I am grateful for these forums. -Nathan
  8. P

Update I just thought I would provide an update on my situation. The replacement device that I received DID have the gap as well, but it is not near as bad as my old device. I am going to keep this one. Thank you all for the help and advice!
  9. P

I have a hard time believing that you guys don't have it considering I have seen 3 phones, all brand new, and they all look like this. When you say you don't have it, are you saying that your phone DOES NOT look like mine in the pictures I posted, or just saying nope without looking.?
  10. P

That is the point. For me, the only part that gather lint is in this gap between the screen and top bezel. I have another picture here that will show you the nature of the gap. I used a piece of paper for scale. The piece of paper can fit right in between this gap, even folded. Picture 1...
  11. P

Has anyone taken a look and compared yet?
  12. P

Pictures Here are the links for the pictures. They are on my box account: https://iu.box.com/s/s3nbohrcgfgm7skvu9lx https://iu.box.com/s/1997kzvtsfaxavp08w8a https://iu.box.com/s/49oow70cz8mb67l4ubmk Compare this to your device and let me know if it looks similar. In the meantime, I have...
  13. P

Went to the AT&T store. They had two there a black and a white one. They both look exactly like mine. So I will post the pictures of mine and tell me what you guys think.
  14. P

No problem! Just checking. Alright well it looks like I am going to try and do an exchange. Now my only worry is what will happen if the replacement has the same issue?
  15. P

Do you guys actually own a GS5? Could you check yours and see. It is not big, just enough to fit a piece of paper into. And is that confirmed that it would compromise the ip67 certification? I mean do you really know that for sure? Not trying to be rude but just inquiring.