• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by princesama1

1. P

Thread Any way to turn on my phone after this?

Hello! I have a problem with phone I hope someone can help me to fix this, without take it to service: I have an S8+, phone was left on charge, then power/electricity went off (not cause by lightning, they just turned it off) the green led was glowing, but the phone didnt reacted. I tried to...
  2. P

Thread Any way to turn on my phone after this?

Hello! I have a problem with phone I hope someone can help me to fix this, without take it to service: I have an S8+, phone was left on charge, then power/electricity went off (not cause by lightning, they just turned it off) the green led was glowing, but the phone didnt reacted. I tried to...
  3. P

Post [THEME] terpsichora_V3.70091234,/,

Thanks, i had trouble to find "samsung themes" in dev options cause this **** after set the theme closes the app so i had to reopen it. I have other question: now if i open the samsung theme app i have to repeat the steps? Or i nothing will happen? Thanks!
  4. P

Post [THEME] terpsichora_V3.70091234,/,

Hi guys! no root method still works with latest update or just im bad and cant make it?
  5. P

Post [OREO] Oreo Beta on ANY USA/Snapdragon S8/+! [04/10/18]

Thanks, man thats sad... I'm so annoyed icons are not either square or circle, yet i cant find a theme in samsung themes what actually good (since a lot of icons are missing) and i dont want to use Nova launcher since samsung's are quite good to me :(
  6. P

Anyone? I meant, since in oreo you can get adaptive icons (or what to called) this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWxHc3d6yiI at 0:51 you can change between circle or square icon on s8+ too? :confused:
  7. P

Hi guys any1 can tell me we will have the option to change between circle x square icons?
  8. P

Thread Best theme for nonrooted users?(original launcher)

Hey guys! I wanna ask advice cause im out of inspiration or rather gave up... Currently the most "normal" theme I found is "blak ui" in the samsung themes, with that the lockscreen clock is normal [(not that retard ones like top hours bellow minutes) well if I set a different wallpaper as...
  9. P

Post Reasons to not buy the note 7?

thanks! if the speaker not so good in 3.5 jack is normal or worse too?
  10. P

Thread Reasons to not buy the note 7?

Hi, lets put aside "lol it will blow your house" thing... The main reason i want this phone is screen (well also having a samsung vr would be interesting) What do u guys think besides that what reasons u guys wont recommend me to buy this phone? thanks!
  11. P

Post Why you would NOT RECOMMEND to me to buy HTC 10?

thanks the info guys, im not say this 100% but probably ill end up with a note 7 but the main reason is display only. Well being waterproof is a good too its not like ill go a pool with it but atleast can listen/change music in the bathtub lol *hope dat one wont blow my leg off xD
  12. P

Thread Why you would NOT RECOMMEND to me to buy HTC 10?

So Hi! Im thinking about to buy a new smartphone but cant decide buy htc 10 or samsung Note 7. I know the good points of htc 10, but i wanna hear the "bad points" too. Why you dont recommend me to buy this phone? +Also i wanna ask how u guys found the display of htc 10? is it colorful enough...
  13. P

Post [Q] What are the stabelest roms?

Well nevermind i cant unlock the bootloader :crying:
  14. P

Thread [Q] What are the stabelest roms?

Hi guys, i know i know nobody likes these threads but its different. So my mother has this phone... what now laggs so badly, i want to put some rom to her phone... And the main point: i dont want reinstallit all day, so i want a stable one First i thought at cm11 but then i noticed its...