Recent content by prisoner1969

1. prisoner1969

Post Android 11 in unlocked USA varient downloading.

I hadn't rooted my phone. I usually don't until I put a custom rom on it. I'm waiting to see if resurrection remix goes official for this phone.
  2. prisoner1969

Post Android 11 update my power menu is broken

I know Android 11 changed screenshots. It's done from the recent apps screen. I haven't totally figured it out but search for "Android 11 screenshots" and you should find results explaining how to do screenshots.
  3. prisoner1969

Thread Missing wifi calling quick setting button. Android 11

So got the update. I had the wifi calling icon and I watched it vanish. I am connected to wifi calling but the quick settings icon disappeared. Can't seem to re add it. Ideas?
  4. prisoner1969

Thread Android 11 in unlocked USA varient downloading.

Just got the update notification.
  5. prisoner1969

Post [ROM][10][Ocean] Resurrection Remix v8.6.8 [Official][2021/04/30]

My bet is they are focusing on the Android 11 update. This is normal for RR to stop updating a version when they are working on the next Android version.
  6. prisoner1969

Thread Wifi calling problems on stock and RR.

#1 So I have a Motorola g7 power retin, using it in the USA. I've tried both the stock rom, RR, and even tried flashing the retus stock. No matter what I use I can't get wifi calling to work. I have an unlocked Motorola g power 2020 retus and wifi calling works perfectly same Sim. Any ideas?
  7. prisoner1969

Thread Deleted

Wrong forum deleted.
  8. prisoner1969

Post [Guide] Recovering from a hard brick

One problem I was having was using the wrong blankflash. Got this one off lolinet and it worked like a charm. https://mirrors.lolinet.com/firmware/moto/ocean/blankflash/blankflash_from_QCO30.85-18.zip
  9. prisoner1969

Post [Guide] Recovering from a hard brick

So I screwed something up when flashing. I had my bootloader unlocked and I believe I forgot to wipe the partitions before flashing. Oops. I then switched to slot b. Oops...... Now all I get is the "AP fastboot flash mode (secure)" screen. However to my horror I see OEM_locked...... so...
  10. prisoner1969

I even flashed back to stock to see if wifi calling would work. Still didn't. But that reminded me of a feature of the stock rom I'd love to see on RR. I love the Google call screening where you can have the phone app answer the call and play a message to the caller. It's very nice for the...
  11. prisoner1969

I've tried at work and at home. I'm using 1.1.1.1 dns servers at home and the ones assigned by the isp at work. (Comcast / xfinity) As for routers at work I'm using the wifi gateway provided by the isp. At home I'm using a netgear r7800 nighthawk flashed with dd-wrt firmware.
  12. prisoner1969

Trying to get wifi calling to work. My provider says everything is setup on their end (us mobile a t-mobile reseller). I've reset my network, I even got a new Sim from the company because they thought it might be the Sim. Still no good. I have all the settings right. Any ideas?
  13. prisoner1969

My issue is that the speakerphone isn't much louder than if I have it on normal non speakerphone mode. Speaker for media is fine but the speakerphone is weak. I'm also having people tell me they can't hear me well on speaker phone. So basically I can confirm the issue reported by Moonster...
  14. prisoner1969

No matter the phone I always go with RR if it's available.
  15. prisoner1969

New version today any patch notes prior to updating? Also this is my first dual partition phone. What's the recommended way to update? Through the built in updater or twrp or pc? If twrp or pc instructions?