Recent content by pritish sahoo

1. P

Post [Guide][Magisk] ViperFX for MIUI 11 /Android 10

There is a magisk module called Notification Helper Remover, flashing that module fixes this issue on AOSP based roms. I couldn't find the official link but got this one https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1395089523397929855 (Credit to the original developer)
  2. P

Post G4H Kids smartwatch ?

Hi, can you pull the system os using adb? That can help you to get the drivers, if you want to port another watch os.
  3. P

Post MI 9T PRO 30W Charger experiment

That's a bit slow as my 27W sonic charger charges from 1 to 100% in 1Hr 15mins.
  4. P

Well which rom you are using right now? If you are getting distorted sound you can try Notification_Helper_Remover-v2.3 magisk module. Let me know if this fixes you issue
  5. P

Haven't tried dolby on Android 10 yet will try soon
  6. P

Thanks Well i read somewhere in Oneplus forums that only AML is enough to get ViperFX working on Android 10 but in the case of miui it didn't worked but i did some trials and even hell even i don't know how it worked. It just worked so i just shared how it got worked in MIUI 11. The steps...
  7. P

Post MI 9T PRO 30W Charger experiment

Hey can you tell me the exact timing. I mean from 1% to 100% in how much time and also let me know how much does it charge in first 30mins and 1 hr mark. (please try to make it from 0 to 2% . With my 27W sonic charger it takes 0-57% in 30mins and 0-93% in 60mins and To full charge it takes 1Hr...
  8. P

Have no such issue as you mentioned. Have you installe any other audio mods before and which rom you are currently?
  9. P

for me it does work fine. On which rom version are you on? have you installed any other audio mods before ?
  10. P

always do a backup in twrp before doing these stuffs. which magisk version you are using btw?
  11. P

Post [Guide][Magisk][Pie/Q] Dolby Digital Plus-Stock/Custom Miui 10/ 11

try this for miui 11 https://forum.xda-developers.com/k20-pro/themes/guide-viperfx-miui-11-android-10-t3994621
  12. P

Please read the tut carefully and follow the steps properly. It should work. Try again and let me know