• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by priyansh17

1. P

Post System updates thread

So got the update to 10.0.0.199 today. Just some security patches Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
  2. P

Hi, I am still at 10.0.0.183 in India, last update I got was in Jan. Did you get it automatically? Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
  3. P

Finally got upgrade in India yesterday Updated to 10.0.0.183 Smooth at the 1st look, will review for sometime for overall experience Not sure but SwiftKey keyboard started working quite well suddenly with predictions Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
  4. P

Post Android 10 update???

I tried to change the country to China and UK but it takes me to the same window for update which comes through settings. No update to A10 [emoji17][emoji17] Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
  5. P

Post volte for galaxy note FE without root for any country.

So the zip file works on custom recovery after pie. Finally got the India CSC. Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk
  6. P

Post Changing CSC after pie

And finally it worked... Thanks a ton Rooted and flashed the CSC zip file for India from TWRP. Got the volte, better signal.. Most importantly got to keep the FE for some more time [emoji3526][emoji3526] Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk
  7. P

I see, that's worth trying as I was planning to change my phone due to this issue although I love it. The only question is that whether I can now root it as I have already updated to latest pie with CSC5 ;) Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk
  8. P

Hi i am also stuck with Malaysia csc while I live in India. The phone info app can only show CSC of the home country (Malaysia in my case) or neighbouring countries. Not sure if it can help in switching to csc of an altogether different country. See the screenshot Sent from my SM-N935F using...
  9. P

Post [TUTORIAL] How to change sales code and CSC without root or tripping KNOX

Can in replace files from India csc which I used to use with Oreo to get Indian network? Will it work? Also I can directly flash in stock recovery.. Right? Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk
  10. P

Post [TUTORIAL] How to change sales code and CSC without root or tripping KNOX

Hi have you got any solution to this? Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk
  11. P

So I gave rolled back to oreo as can't operate without volte but the zip file is still giving me the same error that the signature verification is failed. What to do? Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk
  12. P

Post Android P for Note FE

hi did you flash CSC for US to connect on network there or using the CSC which came with firware only?
  13. P

I thought so.. But note fe doesn't have an Indian firmware and I am not sure if s7 edge will get pie. What can be a possible solution in that case Rahul? Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk
  14. P

so i have checked again, its not working after updating to PIE. please help, lost volte :(