Recent content by Prodigy

1. Prodigy

Post Battery Issues Continued

Can confirm. OEM battery died in 8 months. Bought used OEM batteries, have no problems with the phone switching off as such, but very poor battery life (dies in 6 hours of little usage) and overheating. The best I could do since Samsung refuses to manufacture these batteries anymore and the...
  2. Prodigy

Post Is it worth it to switch from kk to lollipop

I just got my note edge today and upgraded right away, as you guys say, poor signal and poor battery. My bars are consistently below 2 even in strong areas, battery is worse than my 4 year old tablet. GG samsung probably returning this phone for a S6. Previous sony and asus user. With those...
  3. Prodigy

Post [TOOL+GUIDE]Disable Password/Pattern/PIN Lock

Doesn't work on my TF201, and put me into a bootloop.
  4. Prodigy

Post [THEME-MOD][Color Theme Mod v2.4a][CROMi-X 5.4][04/03/14]

Loving this so far, cromi x and this theme! I have dock reboot problem, going to flash the zip. May I request a transparent status bar theme/mod?
  5. Prodigy

Post [HOW-TO] Unbrick your Transformer Prime (or not)

Tried Solution 1a, still stuck in recovery mode. Any other solutions? :C
  6. Prodigy

Thread [Q] Pad constantly rebooting into recovery

SOLVED!!! CONFIRMED 100% WORKING: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=44244313&postcount=12 Download the firmware from the ASUS site, then extract the blob Flash it as per instructions in the thread Then flash a recovery if needed via fastboot, then flash the...
  7. Prodigy

Post [ROM][Aug 29][JB 4.2.1] AndroWook Prime HairyBean v2.31 **Unleash The Beast!**

SOLVED!!! CONFIRMED 100% WORKING: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=44244313&postcount=12 Download the firmware from the ASUS site, then extract the blob Flash it as per instructions in the thread Then flash a recovery if needed via fastboot, then flash the...
  8. Prodigy

Post [ROM][Aug 29][JB 4.2.1] AndroWook Prime HairyBean v2.31 **Unleash The Beast!**

Thankyou very very much. How do I install it?
  9. Prodigy

Nope, windows 7. On another PC the same thing occurs. In device manager, Other Devices > Transformer. Any drivers required for ADB?
  10. Prodigy

Thanks and yeah, it was a bad idea on my behalf. Apologies for causing inconvenience. So basically the current situation: The phone always boots into the current TWRP, Vol+Down doesn't work. I've setup ADB but my device doesn't appear when I type adb devices. I already have Universal Naked...
  11. Prodigy

I have reflashed the bootloader, the blue bar doesn't appear. I've also flashed the ROM. The ROM doesn't boot either, now the tab constantly boots into recovery. What to do now? Thanks
  12. Prodigy

Sorry if this has been asked, but I kinda screwed up. I'm new to the flashy world of the TF201. I flashed the bootloader package, rebooted fine with the blue bar. When I saw "wiping internal storage" I was like o no pls don't and I pressed the power button. The bar doesn't show up anymore, and...
  13. Prodigy

Post My Interesting Encounter with Chinese Internet Censors

Would if I could, but unfortunately I can't.
  14. Prodigy

Post [Q] What will be your next device?

The xperia v seems like a good successor, I like it's water proof functionality
  15. Prodigy

Post [Q] my phone wont boot up.. HELP

Same, dropped my X10... vibrates but never boots up Rest In Peace, X10