Recent content by prof_mastermind

1. P

Post Mecool KI PRO Hybrid Android TV Box with Amlogic S905D SoC, DVB-T2 & DVB-S2

What do you mean by copy driver of IC2, do you mean I2C? I cannot find this driver in init.amlogic.rc? Can you share with us the modified files? init.amlogic.rc , the created tvheadend init script , and the changes in initrc Thanks for this really good job :o
  2. P

Post IUNI U3 stock ROMs / updating / scripts / sources

I installed 6.4.27 today, seems good. I would like to thank Ry09iu for his effort and ATX team, they rescued all IUNI U3 owners.
  3. P

I checked the Chinese Forums bbs.iuni.com & bbs.iunios.com and unfortunately they have no news for U3 since the January bad SW upgrade:crying: The github sources says forked from OnePlus One sources! it is not true source from IUNI. The user who made the form seems trying to run this kernel one...
  4. P

Hello guys I have upgraded to MIUI v6.4.10 five days ago. It seems more stable with less heat, so far so good. Regarding the kernel sources, I think we should check the Chinese forums first to be sure these are not fake. I will check and if I find anything about the sources, gonna inform you...
  5. P

Hi akrukau You can uninstall them by deleting apk files from /system/app & /system/private-app using file manager with root access like Root Explorer. Or you better use an application called Titanium Backup. You install this app, and give it root permissions from Security>permissions>root...
  6. P

Hi all After being tired of IUNIOS bugs, I decided to move to MIUI7. From discussion it seemed the best ROM! Better than Stock!!! I compared the latest stock ROM(production version) with MIUI 6.2.4 (based on development v3.06) that was latest then. I found it is on latest version of libraries...
  7. P

We are using production version with no problem of WhatsApp, the one you are refering to V3.0.5 is Beta and the development of betas seem less than produxtion now!!. You can use the production version @Qiadmin shared: IUNI-U3-V3.0-201511271608...
  8. P

I noticed some crashes but not serious problem, I do not use QQ. I am thinking about MIUI right now. spaxon Do not know about new version of IUNI OS because I stopped logging into Chinese forums a while ago. When it will be available? What are the new features? Sent from my U3 using XDA Free...
  9. P

I used MIUI 2 or 3 times with U3 and my old Jiayu G3. It is a good ROM for chinese user only in my opinion. The Chinese components integrated into the ROM are useless outside China. Can you tell me why you prefer MIUI over IUNI for U3? What are the advantages and disadvantage?? I am not...
  10. P

Agree, I think IUNI OS reached end of development for IUNI U3 and we are totaly scre**d :mad: It is why we should not buy another Chinese mobile produced for Chinese markets only. Even great HW worth nothing with no SW development in the same level.
  11. P

New version just rolled out. 20160113 is the version. Just updated and seems OK will try to upload it to GD. Regards Sent from my U3 using XDA Free mobile app
  12. P

I tried with Chinese Amazon(called Taobao) using one of taobao international agents (like taobaoring.com or bhiner.com) but there is a problem to ship battery by air to Egypt. So what to do: 1- go to Taobao.com and search for battery (BL-N3000b) choose one and copy URL 2- go to agent like...
  13. P

Why? What is the advantage of play store in Android 5 than 4??!! Sent from my U3 using XDA Free mobile app
  14. P

I do not think there is Android 5.0 and IUNIOS team announced there will be no Lollipop for IUNI U3 although they release it for their new phone! They say the problem is with Qualcomm If you mean MIUI HBB 5.0 is Android 5, I do not think so. Sent from my U3 using XDA Free mobile app
  15. P

Thanks Qiadmin for great effort Have anyone tried MIUI7 or MIUI7 HBB and tell us his opinion? What are the bugs? How long is the battery life with respect to the latest official ROM? Sent from my U3 using XDA Free mobile app