Recent content by Professor Woland

1. P

Post [GSI][ROM][ CURTANA | JOYEUSE | EXCALIBUR][11.0][AOSP+GAPPS][04/08/21]

I know it has multiple options by i haven't noticed any difference or any stabilisation when switching one even crashed app.
  2. P

Seems like it works, only thing I could find that is not working at first look is EIS.
  3. P

I tried loads of cameras from Telegram groups (they are all variants of anx and are fleshed via magisk) and none of them work, some have working only main lense and that's it. I didn't tried GCam variants because even when I tried them on miui photo quality is odd they are sometimes...
  4. P

Post [ROM][11.0][MIATOLL] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Latest pe plus (joyeuse) , when option "prevent accidental wake-up" is enabled device doesn't go to sleep/doze. Is that a bug (if so how can I provide necessary logs and more info) or it is how it is designed?
  5. P

OK, so I installed it on my device, and I like it, but it has some random glitches in terms of ui. I have a few questions : First how to (or should I) install anx camera to get wide-angle and portrait features working and maybe eis, I know it says use MAGISK but I have no idea how to actually...
  6. P

No, thank you! I will see the rest of it for myself when I get to flash it.
  7. P

I am going to test this one in a few days when bootloader unlocks, I think it is the most stable rom. Anyway I am curios if this rom has any customisations or features or is it vanilla as it gets? If someone could post some screenshots I would be greatful. Also if I install this with stock...
  8. P

Post What are my options today to have a free ROM (e.g. postmarketOS, lineageOS,...)

Quick answer, forget about it not going to happen. I have k350nds with same hardware but it's dual sim and long time ago I was trying to build rom from lineage sources since there is mt6735 device tree for ex cyanogenOS and I didn't succeed because lack of knowledge and computing power, however...
  9. P

Post HARD BRICK LG K8 (K350n)

Meta mode? What is that supposed to be? Translator doesn't make much sense when it's used to translate whole sentences. Well honestly I don't remember what is procedure to recover device but I'll look into it and let you know in the meantime you look into guides on this sub forum to see if...
  10. P

Post much lag LG k8 x240

Well you said it yourself that only online games have lag, so there is that, only thing I can remember now is maybe you picking wrong server, if it's a game like pubg where you can choose server
  11. P

Post HARD BRICK LG K8 (K350n)

You get the message "device corrupted"? Since I guess you didn't managed to actually flash the file only thing you have to do is to flash stock firmware, on this forum should be a guide how to do it if you don't know how to. And don't try to flash any ROM on your device because it doesn't exist...
  12. P

Post much lag LG k8 x240

If it only lags in online games than your internet is to blame not phone
  13. P

Post Lg k8 2017 m200n google account lock

I guess what happened is that she factory reseted the phone and frp come up and ask for password of old account? If that is the case than you should search 'how to bypass frp on *device model*' frp should go away if bootloader is unlocked but I guess you can't do that now. However if this...
  14. P

Post my LG K8 2017 had a software update!!!!

Look if that is not official LG site than scratch that. I tell you any k series phone got system update from one version to another, except for k 10 which was released with lollipop but all other phones in same generation had marshmallow. And that's it they don't bother much with mod range phone...
  15. P

Post my LG K8 2017 had a software update!!!!

I recived half a month ago and now my security patch level is April 2018. And no, you will not get the Oreo update I'm 90% sure