Recent content by Project_WHaT

1. P

Post Themes / Apps / Mods 📳🔥PixelFlasher for Google Pixel 7 Support Thread.

Thank you. Worked flawlessly like always
  2. P

Post Themes / Apps / Mods 📳🔥PixelFlasher for Google Pixel 7 Support Thread.

I am planning on updating from TQ3A.230606.012 with the installed Magisk version listed as a8c4a33e (26103) to the newest A14 OTA with PixelFlasher. I currently have the installed Magisk app version at d4e552d0 (26301). What is the recommended Platform Tools and Magisk version this time around...
  3. P

Post 📳🔥 PixelFlasher, a GUI tool for flashing / updating / rooting / managing Pixel phones.

What version of platform tools should I be using? The current version according to Android Studio is 34.0.3, but launching PixelFlasher gives me a warning that it recommends 33.0.3. Are there any issues using the latest version of platform tools?
  4. P

Post Themes / Apps / Mods 📳🔥PixelFlasher for Google Pixel 6 Support Thread.

I just tried to flash from patched Android 12 to patched 13, but at the end of the flash process, the console says everything finished and is rebooting into system. However, my Pixel 6 rebooted to Fastboot mode and for "Enter reason" it says "boot failure" What should I try to do at this point...
  5. P

Post How To Guide [Guide] [January 3, 2024] Root Pixel 6 Unlock Bootloader + Pass SafetyNet + Both Slots Bootable + More

When I go to patch the boot.img I get an error in Magisk - Device platform: arm64-v8a - Installing 92546e8a (23016) ! Process error ! Installation failed In the logs, I see the following error in the stack trace java.io.FileNotFoundException: /storage/emulated/0/boot.img: open failed...
  6. P

Post How To Guide [GUIDE] Pixel 6 Pro "raven": Unlock Bootloader, Update, Root, Pass SafetyNet

I was in the recovery at that point. Would have I been able to get back into a working state at that point? If so what steps would I have needed to take? It was late at night so I sort of panicked and flashed the factory image. Then what could have caused the error? I understand that I am...
  7. P

Post How To Guide [GUIDE] Pixel 6 Pro "raven": Unlock Bootloader, Update, Root, Pass SafetyNet

I believe I've bricked my device. I followed the instructions here (https://developers.google.com/android/images) to flash the factory system image. I did lose all my data unfortunately, but that is what happens. I believe what happened was I thought in the original post where it said "Due to...
  8. P

I just attempted to sideload the OTA and in the Recovery I got the following error: Finding update package... Verifying update package... Update package verification took 97.2 s (result 0). Installing update... Step 1/2 Error applying update: 7 (ErrorCode::kInstallDeviceOpenError) E: Error in...
  9. P

Currently in the System update page of the settings app, my phone says 'Installation paused' and that it will 'continue when the device isn't being used'. I was about to go to bed and I don't have time to correctly update my phone, but I'm now worried that it'll update while I sleep and...
  10. P

Thread Question Pixel 6 can't connect to PC

When I try to connect my rooted Pixel 6 to my laptop (Legion Y530 running Windows 11 beta build 22000.348), it does not show up in the file explorer, but I constantly hear the notification of a USB device connecting. On my Pixel 6, USB preferences notification shows up. On my laptop, under...
  11. P

Post General Root seems to be broken on December update / don't flash until it's solved

In the System update page of the settings, my phone says 'Installation paused' and that it will 'continue when the device isn't being used'. I was about to go to bed, but I'm now worried that it'll update while I sleep and therefore lose all my data. Is it going to update and restart by itself...
  12. P

Post OnePlus 6: Unlock Bootloader | Flash TWRP | Root | Nandroid & EFS Backup !!

I had to reinstall TWRP on my rooted OnePlus 6 recently after updating to the most recent OTA. When I reinstalled it, it appears I lost root access. I followed the new installation instructions for Magisk which appear to be different from when I originally rooted my phone. After completing...
  13. P

Thread System takes up 36 GB

I've been running out of storage on my rooted OnePlus 6 because of System has been using 36 GB out of 64 GB. I don't remember when it started to happen but its been a while now. Is there any way to reduce the size of the System?
  14. P

Post TWRP and Root for OnePlus 6 on Oxygen OS 10 Stable/Beta

I'm currently on OOS 9.0.4 with TWRP and Magisk and would like to update to OOS 10. How do I update first to 9.0.9 first without losing root and my data?
  15. P

Post [Magisk]Youtube Vanced [Official]

it is enabled and I've rebooted several times now