Recent content by promethsuresh

1. P

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][ginkgo/willow] Pixel Experience [11.0]

Bro also add The MI extra options and also third party audio equalizers are also not working and the volume over headphones are also pretty low, please fix that issue as well
  2. P

Bro ROM is good but in my device the battery is draining very quickly and WiFi range is extremely poor if you can fix those then I think it's the best ROM for Redmi Note 8
  3. P

Sometimes VoLTE/VoWiFi of my network operator acts funny, so just need to know if it works
  4. P

Bro please add VoLTE/VoWiFi (WiFi Calling) icon in the status bar
  5. P

Post [ROM][11][OFFICIAL] PIXEL EXTENDED 11.0 [Ginkgo/Willow]

Bro go and download Pixel Experience ROM from official site they have released the Android 11 version it's stable and most of the features are working
  6. P

But why should the developers lie to users by telling that there are no bugs, if there are issues it should be clearly mentioned, lying will only spoil the reputation of developer at XDA.
  7. P

Bro there is UI lag and the phone is heating up a lot
  8. P

Post [ROM][11][UNOFFICIAL] PIXEL EXTENDED 11.0 [Ginkgo/Willow]

ROM not booting can you please give the procedure for install
  9. P

Post [ROM][10.0/11.0] Pixel Experience [AOSP][UNIFIED][UNOFFICIAL][2020/11/04]

The ROM is fantastic but there are bugs in the Bluetooth where the device automatically disconnects after 5 seconds and volume rocker does not work smoothly, other than that is really a great ROM
  10. P

Post [DISCONTINUED] [ROM][AOSP] RevengeOS 4.0 | Android 11 | Redmi Note 8/8T(Ginkgo/Willow) [OFFICIAL]

There are bugs in Ginkgo WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp Pay(UPI) cannot be used because of some camera error, but we can send pics in the chat and IR blaster doesn't seem to work