• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by prot-

1. prot-

Post MAGISK MODULE ❯ Universal SafetyNet Fix 1.1.0

Yeah ended up going back to EX kernel anyway
  2. prot-

Post MAGISK MODULE ❯ Universal SafetyNet Fix 1.1.0

2.1.1 freezes my pixel 3XL after install and reboot with sytemless hosts enabled on stock Kernel. 2.0.0 works fine. Rolled back
  3. prot-

Post Root Android 12 on 3a XL (And Others...)

With systemless hosts enabled?
  4. prot-

Awesome thanks! For Android 11 I always need a custom kernel to avoid freeze cause of the systemless hosts file. Do U do the same in 12? What kernel?
  5. prot-

What you seemed to have missed the whole part about the vbmeta.img part? Where you you get that??
  6. prot-

Post [App][5.1+][Alpha] AnyAutoAudio - Use any audio app in Auto

I don't know why but when using Mixcloud and SoundCloud with this, most of the time the bass frequency is turned all the way down. Doesn't make sense?
  7. prot-

Post [KERNEL] [September 8] Pixel 3 XL ElementalX 3.06 (Android 11)

Any chance you can show me your colour profile in ex kernel manager? Here's mine
  8. prot-

Is it just me or is the display colour scheme a bit bland this time ? Everything seems a bit dim. Not sure how to make more stock colour
  9. prot-

saying download failed, cant see it anywhere and github says 7 hours ago.
  10. prot-

New 3.17 for June is broken. Freezes on boot screen. Google logo just hangs without any movement indicator. Tried twice
  11. prot-

Post [APP][1.6+] SD Maid - System cleaning tool

Anyone know how to select all in the receiver manager? I'd like to turn all the crap off but not have to select it all one by one for every app