Recent content by psc-m3

1. P

Post [ROM][OneUI 3.1][A7 Tab T500 Wifi and T505 LTE]Ultimate R

2 years later and who wonders the link is down. still, this is one of the ROMs that used to work fine for me. Anyone around that still has the ROM would share it?
  2. P

Post [ROM][SM-T500] Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 (2020) - LineageOS 18.1

The Sources of this build would be a good starting point. @agreenbhm: Do you mind to share those? Or a little guide at least? This way we could possibly get at least security updates for LOS.
  3. P

Post Development [ROM][OneUI 3.1] RayOS v2.0 for Galaxy A52 [SM-A525G/F]

Are banking-apps working with this ROM?
  4. P

Post TWRP 3.7.0-12 for Sunfish[Testing]

true, but this is not limited to TWRP it seems to me. If you do a "date" via adb shell in the LOS-Recovery it also shows 1970. TWRP seems to have a fix for that: But it seems this value is not used.
  5. P

Post TWRP 3.7.0-12 for Sunfish[Testing]

Well, I did a Backup running "lineage-18.1-20210930-nightly-sunfish" and tried to update to "lineage-18.1-20211007-nightly-sunfish" this didn't worked so I tried to restore my TWRP Backup. The Restore completes, but the Phone hangs in a bootloop. The lineageOS animation shows up shortly and the...
  6. P

Post [ROM][Official][Nightly] LineageOS 16.0 for OnePlus 3/3T

Indeed, same for the package name "lineage-16.0-20190707-nightly-oneplus3-signed.zip " But as soon as I tick the box "Zip signature verification" I get: I:Set page: 'install' I:Set page: 'flash_confirm' I:Set page: 'flash_zip' I:operation_start: 'Flashing' Installing zip file...
  7. P

You are right. The checksum missmatches. I transfered it two times via "adb push" and even tried "adb sideload" on friday. But both files on the phone show different checksums. Time to throw away a usb-c cable. btw. why is the .zip not signed?
  8. P

Well.... I tried to reproduce the issue to get the log. But its working with the latest Build: lineage-16.0-20190707 :silly: Just flashed latest los successfully. Just for curiosity I tried it once again with lineage-16.0-20190704-nightly-oneplus3-signed.zip and here we go: (relevant twrp...
  9. P

the current build seems incompatible with older firmware. at least this is claimed when I try to flash a current build via twrp. So I just installed "Stable9.0.3 Firmware+Modem_OnePlus3." on my op3. Storage was not readable after that (was encrypted), but thats okay, this is why we do backups...
  10. P

Post [FULL ROM] Oxygen OS 9.0.6 (Final Update) (Android Pie) for Oneplus 3 and 3T

coming from los16, just installed Firmware "9.0.3 Firmware+Modem_OnePlus3" Wiped everything via twrp, inclusive internal storage, media etc. Installation of OxygenOS 9.0.4. successful, but it bootloops.. Waited a half night :-/ Do we need other modifications after a firmware update?
  11. P

Post [ROM] theOne3OS [OxygenOS][AROMA]**Open Beta 39**Stable 9.0.6**[11/27/2019]]

Installation stucks at "extracting system... 100%" for me (op3) :-/ Just installed "Stable9.0.3 Firmware+Modem_OnePlus3" and cleared everything inclusive internal storage removed encryption etc. still no joy nvm.. usb-cabel was bad and broke the .zip file
  12. P

Post [ROM][8.1.0][A3F/H/FU/G/M/Y] LineageOS 15.1 Unofficial for Samsung Galaxy A3 (2015)

Same here. Came from StockRom, flashed vl_w's lineageOS, opengapps and magisk. No SIM detected. Do I need to flash a newer Baseband/Radio/Modem firmware? Where would I find it?
  13. P

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][s5neolte][SM-G903F][8.1] LineageOS 15.1

I flashed this stock version to get the MM bootloader: G903FXXS1BQI3_G903FVFG1BQI3_G903FXXU1BQD1_HOME.tar.md5 Yes, I used the 32-bit version of openGapps: open_gapps-arm-8.1-pico-20180427.zip I can try the CPU tweaks but I guess there are getting lost if a new kernel is flashed via lineageOS...
  14. P

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][s5neolte][SM-G903F][8.1] LineageOS 15.1

- did a factory reset and cleared everything including the internal storage - flashed lineageOS 15.1 and opengApps once again --> for the moment it looks good. At least the device comes back after sleeping some minutes. thats nice :) Thanks for the tipp! Update: it happened again, after not...