Recent content by psycho2097

1. psycho2097

Post [Guide] Enabling VoLTE/VoWiFi v2

I'm on Verizon as well and just considering getting the Rog 2. Any results to speak of? Else I can be the guinea pig.
  2. psycho2097

Post No eSIM option setting in PIXEL 2XL.

any solution to this yet? Exact same situation with 2XL, Vz, and Fi
  3. psycho2097

Post [APP] [8.0+] Fingerprint Scroll (auto scroll by fingerprint gestures) *PROMO CODES*

Hi can I have a promo code for s8 oreo please? Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  4. psycho2097

Post Unlocked S8 Oreo Update

I have a Tmo device on U1(unlocked) firmware and haven't received the update yet. It's somewhat annoying that both Vzw and Tmo got oreo before the unlocked. Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
  5. psycho2097

Post switch to any carrier firmware 100%

Hi I'm new to the S8 community. Running U1 firmware on a Tmo US device on Tmo US network. Want to flash Oreo, but it's only available on the VzW U firmware. Is there any way to flash VzW U firmware w/o full data wipe, or easier to just wait for Tmo U Oreo and then do a full wipe? I don't think...
  6. psycho2097

Post Unlocking all Samsung on Z3X Box for free

Hi is it possible to sim unlock my S8 locked to T-Mobile US?
  7. psycho2097

Post [GUIDE] How to enter developer mode on 2017 Honda Civic (and now root & install apps)

I haven't tried loading waze or gmaps apk yet, so don't know. Only installed Netflix and chrome and both work fine. Ill install waze and report back if the hu has gps or not. Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk
  8. psycho2097

Post [GUIDE] How to enter developer mode on 2017 Honda Civic (and now root & install apps)

Hi don't know if you got what you needed but I'm in nj and just rooted my 2017 crv last night. Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk
  9. psycho2097

Post your android N preview experience

Just flashed 30 mins ago. No wifi issues for me, but can confirm whatsapp problem.
  10. psycho2097

Post [App][4.0+] Lightweight enough( pkg size < 0.08 MB ), so Pure( not only Ad-free )...

Got it, thanks. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  11. psycho2097

Post [App][4.0+] Lightweight enough( pkg size < 0.08 MB ), so Pure( not only Ad-free )...

I didn't get any codes. They keep on expiring as soon as you post. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  12. psycho2097

Can u give some more pls? I liked and reviewed your app on the store store too.
  13. psycho2097

Hi, can I have a code pls? I like this app.
  14. psycho2097

Post JSwarts Browser Snapdragon Optimized Chromium (v46)

Hi guys, love the inbuilt night mode on this browser. However, how can I sign into my google account on this? When I add my gmail, it says this email exists, but then it doesn't sync anything. Am I doing something wrong?
  15. psycho2097

Post [MODPACK] MCR modpack for the Nexus 6 (r12)

Hi Paul and everybody here, just checking to see if there's still interest in the MCR for 6/6.0.1? I saw a message from Paul back in October, and no updates after that.