• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by PsychoGame

1. P

Post [ROM][DISCONTINUED] LineageOS 17.1 for Xiaomi Mi 5

Hello bgcngm, I've been using your latest test-build as daily driver for a week now. I'm running a clean install without Gapps. Also my device doesn't have magisk, root or any other mods installed, so a pure clean install of LineageOs 17.1. I have to say that I'm really impressed by the rom's...
  2. P

Thread [Team-Up Request] Is there any interest in a team-up for SM-T595 Development?

Hello everybody, My name is Jasper de Kroon, and I've been involved in bring-up and support of CyanogenMod/LineageOS on a few devices in the past, namely Galaxy S Plus, Galaxy Y and LG Optimus G and LG G2. Currently I'm owner of a new Galaxy Tab A 10.5 (2018) [SM-T595], which I found out...
  3. P

Post [ROM][DISCONTINUED] LineageOS 17.1 for Xiaomi Mi 5

Hello bgcngm, Thank you for your great support of this device throughout the years. Currently I'm at sea (for work) and therefore not willing to experiment with my device, but tomorrow going back to my home. Then I'll install your test build and test it as much as possible to give you some...
  4. P

Post [ROM][7.x][unified] LineageOS 14.1

Hello Android-Andi, I overlooked these patches on Gerrit to be honest:eek: But it's quite a good and stable ROM for such an old device:good: Very nice to see it's still supported by the community. Keep up the good work. Greetings PsychoGame
  5. P

Post [ROM][7.x][unified] LineageOS 14.1

Hello everybody, I'm just passing by here in my quest to update a Android tablet of a neighbour of mine, and see that you guys are experimenting with getting LineageOS 14.1 running smoothly on the Galaxy Tab 2. First a small introduction of myself, my name is Jasper, I have been a LineageOS...
  6. P

Post [ROM]LineageOS 14.1 KANG[G2] 13.07.'17 (d802)

Hello everybody, I have merge rights on the G2 repositories, but simply haven't got enough time to maintain the device on my own. This weighs to heavy on my personal life, especially my wife and kid. I'm still willing to maintain this device, but would love to get some help from the community...
  7. P

Post [ROM]LineageOS 14.1 KANG[G2] 13.07.'17 (d802)

Hello everybody, I would like to let everybody know that G2 wont be abandoned by LineageOS for now. When I heard that G2 was without maintainer and the patch to abandon G2 builds was uploaded I stepped up to be maintainer once more to prevent this. It's true G2 is currently missing many CVE's...
  8. P

Post [ROM][6.0][MARSHMALLOW][CM13] Official CyanogenMod 13 for LG G2

Hello everybody, Currently I'm trying to iron out a long outstanding bug wirh CM. The issue I'm working on is the audio problems some/many of you are facing. I'm requesting everybody who is experiencing problems with poor audio (especially in-call) tot send me a PM with the variant you are...
  9. P

Hello everybody, I do not have any influence in this decision. I can only speculate on this matter. As soon as the responsible developers deem it ready, the build switch will be made. I think it's safe to say that this will be around the same time G3 will make the switch. Greetings PsycoGame
  10. P

Hello Captainhase, Thank you for your feedback on this latest nightly. Indeed Tayler and I have sent a lot of ZRam patches upstream to the cm-13.0 branch. This somewhat is the reallife test in which I want to find out if it had the desireable effect on a wilde range of devices. If it proces to...
  11. P

Hello aaronDroid80, This latest nightly involves a lot of memory related commits. Please do not forget to report your findings about this release. Greetings PsychoGame
  12. P

Hello vtec_ There is something I'd like you to test. Can you test different volume levels in-call andere report if this echo problem occurs on different volume levels? Thank you for your effort helping to track this problem. Also can you supply me with a logcat? Greetings PsychoGame
  13. P

Hello frankbald, Can you be a littlebit more specific in what your experiencing when you talk about wifi bug? There seemed to be 2 separate problems with wifi namely; 1. Wifi would not auto(re)connect to known wifi networks automatically 2. Wifi is lost during phone sleep, and will only...
  14. P

Hello jl10101 Thank you for the feedback and the report about high in-call volume. Does this problem occur with calls on speaker, or calls through earpiece or maybe both? This makes a difference in which parameters I may need to look at. Greetings PsychoGame
  15. P

Of course also your feedback is valuable to me! When you say that speaker calls is perfectly normal in your case I take that the commit did it's job. Believe me when I say that otherwise you surely would have noticed very bad audio quality while calling on speaker. For today I pushed 2 more...