Recent content by psychok9

1. psychok9

Post [AOSP 10.0] [29-05-2020] Quack Phh-Treble GSI v217 Repack For Snapdragon S20 Devices

It's definitely a bad clone, Samsung S20 Pro doesn't even exist... I'd ask for a refund.
  2. psychok9

Post Google Camera Port Info - Share your findings/photos!

I would buy Asus ROG Phone 3, but the camera does not satisfy me 100%... so I'm much interested to GCAM "mod" Asus ROG Phone 3 results!
  3. psychok9

Post New update released

I've noticed this amazing smartphone, but It have sub camera quality vs cheaper Samsung A71... So I was interested if with latest patches, i mean One UI 2.1 and April patches, it was fixed.
  4. psychok9

Post **What phone should I buy next?** -- Not sure what device to buy? Ask here!

I don't like MIUI and it seems to me a bit "untrusty", and I like more clean and fast ROM, but maybe with a good custom ROM? Is there some trustworthy stable ROM for daily usage? Also a bit less updated I mean. Today seems launched now, what do you think today of it? All Is there totally...
  5. psychok9

Post Is it possible to switch region / variant by flashing different firmware?

Hello, I would buy Snapdragon / Hong Kong version because I hate Exynos problems, but I'm a bit confused about CSC. I've read the topic, and I understood that I can't flash Exynos (European) firmware on the Snapdragon / Hong Kong version. Some people bought Hong Kong version and works very well...
  6. psychok9

Post **What phone should I buy next?** -- Not sure what device to buy? Ask here!

Hello, I'm curious about Oneplus 7t smartphone, because they have been recommended to me and they are very fast, and cheaper vs Samsung top. My concern is the updates lifetime: I've read that updates are guaranteed only for 3 years. Do you think that update via Lineage OS is still a viable...
  7. psychok9

Thx for suggestions, are Oneplus Flashable or break something as Samsung Knoxx permanently? With old Samsung S3 I had fun trying roms... Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk
  8. psychok9

Post Install GMS and Google Play Store

I've the same worries. I like Mate 30 Pro a lot, but is there a chance that APK/Hack could take some additional gifts...? I would to know who have my information. How much longer could work without Huawei support? I mean, the could break compatibility with the next update... Plus, I miss more...
  9. psychok9

Google Pixel 4 is a bit aestethical bad and battery poor. Xiaomi X2 Pro doesn't have OIS. Yeah, and doens't seem improve a lot, it does? I've found that Xiaomi MI 9T pro same limits but improves with gcam too. Between Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro and Oneplus 7T, which one would you recommend? Or maybe 2-3...
  10. psychok9

I mean, I want a TOP camera, last longer battery and great software (and Google services). Mate 30 seems the best, but without GMS, DRM L1, I can't live. Note 10+ Exynos have a medium battery, not so good, but the price seems a bit high, S10+ is worse and seems to me a bit small (I like big...
  11. psychok9

I mean that I really don't know what to do, what is the best for me. S11/S20 is really promising but seems very expensive.
  12. psychok9

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a smartphone that suits me, but I can't. I like Note 10 Plus, but not Exynos battery experience... and I came from S7 edge, so there isn't huge gap on photos/camera. My priority: Photos, Battery, Speed, S20 Ultra prices seem very high, Oneplus 7T cam not...
  13. psychok9

Post [Q&A] Noob -Friendly Q&A Help Thread - Ask Your Questions Here!

Hello, I've found that for some countries july patch is available (official roms). Can I flash together to my country (eu) modem? p.s. I've tried and it works! :)
  14. psychok9

Post [Q&A] Noob -Friendly Q&A Help Thread - Ask Your Questions Here!

Hello, I've an S7 edge with knox not tripped (has always had Samsung original ROMs...). I would to know what will happen to fingerprint function if I will trip the Knox with a custom ROM, in other words, I would to know if I will lost the functionality forever or I'll able to restore with the...
  15. psychok9

Post P30 pro and p30 has dual gps, someone tested gps accuracy?

So it's the same soup ... :( 4m sometimes isn't enough... Is there a chances that will be unlocked through a firmware update soon?