Recent content by PsyCl0ne

1. P

Post [MODULE] LKT - Insane Battery Life | Fast | Buttery Smooth ?

It's there. In terminal you can CC to /data/ and open the file in vi or I use fxplorer that I've granted root access to and I can see the file. I have an OP 6 running stock 9.0.2 with root.
  2. P

Post Advanced Charging Controller (acc)

Instead of changing directories just do su and the mcs and whatever settings you want to use. Does that work?
  3. P

Instead of changing directories just do su and the mcs and whatever settings you want to use. Does that work?
  4. P

Here is a bit of a weird thing that I haven't seen in a bit. So I tried running mcs 80 20 once again and I got an error that a file doesn't exist in xbin. Attached are my termux output and the debut logs from this time.
  5. P

So I've noticed on my oneplus 6 that if I configure mcs to 80 20 it work until I reboot the phone and then mcs doesn't halt charging. Here is the logs that I just got. If there is something else I can add to assist troubleshooting or testing please let me know. Thank you in advance!
  6. P

Well my friend, you would uninstall the module.
  7. P

Hey so the first post has been updated. You should install the module. Plug the phone into the charger. Reboot. Once your phone is booted up give it a minute and open up your terminal. I use termux from the fdroid app store. Then you enter "su" and press enter. The next line after pressing...
  8. P

So heat for any electronics is not a good thing. I believe that MCS is beneficial due to the fact that the battery doesn't get charged all the way to 100%. I remember reading somewhere that from I think it was 85% up to 100% is the hardest on your battery. Also that there are a limited number of...
  9. P

Post [Magisk][System] Battery Life Extender

Hey needless, I don't remember but I think I tried both mostly because my phone was almost dead and I really wanted to get the charging control going. Thanks for reaching out.
  10. P

Did this work? I'm mobile right now and tapatalk, official xda app, and Chrome are all giving me issues trying to attach the zip file...
  11. P

Hey JayminSuthar, Appreciate you trying to find out what is going on. I am not running the beta magisk at least I don't think I am. I have attached the entire mcc log folder to this post.
  12. P

Hey JayminSuthar, I guess you got the backend sink sorted but on my OP 6 I can't reconfig mcc. OnePlus6:/data/data/com.termux/files/home # mcc --reconfig OnePlus6:/data/data/com.termux/files/home # INFO: Reconfiguring (low_level)... FATAL ERROR: Failed to reconfigure it Do you have a debug...
  13. P

Hey JayminSuthar, Honestly appreciate your help. Maybe 2 things. 1) we should maybe move chat over to your thread. 2) just like mistermojorizin was saying, I know I saw your module in the repo before but even after clearing cache and rebooting my phone it's still not listed. Please see...
  14. P

It might not have been pushed out yet especially if it just got submitted.
  15. P

Post [ROM][CAF][MM][6.X][TEMASEK][UNOFFICIAL[

Viper? You're supposed to have Viper... ~PsyCl0ne