Recent content by puduraja

1. puduraja

Post Lenovo tab m8

2. puduraja

Post Lenovo tab m8

The patched boot.img files are attached here. The m.img is for Android 10 and 723.img is for Android 9
  3. puduraja

Post Lenovo tab m8

No TWRP It is Megisk patched boot.img that can be used for rooting. I shall attach it latter as am awsy from my laptop.
  4. puduraja

Post [TWRP][HOW-TO]Samsung Galaxy A31 SM-A315G

I have rooted my A31 with Magisk. There are lot of guides, you can scull in XDA. As bank and other applications wants none rooted devices. Though it is possible to hide root I do not want that. For. Other uses I have lenovo tab 8 FHD root etc.
  5. puduraja

Post [Q] NVRAM folder to nvram.bin

i TOO HAD SAME PROBLEM in my Lenovo fhb tab 8, I rooted the phone and installed X-plore apk copied the files frim root folder. Then wrote the imei throrugh the MauiMETA . you can also try this method.
  6. puduraja

Post nvram.img or nvram.bin wanted for lenova tab 8 FHD 8705X. I LOST IT

After struggling with Magisk Method, again I re-rooted with both Kingo and King root. Installed, X-plorer. I copied the 3 files. nvcof, nvdata, and NVRAM. WITH spft I FLASED THEM. Then also, the phone only displayed sim image along with the wifi signal. With MouiMETA i WROTE THE ORIGINAL IMEI...
  7. puduraja

Post Custom ROM for Panasonic Tab 8

1. Activate USB debugging 2. Backup all your data. 3. Pull your boot.img and Vemata and save them in your external sdcard. 4. Install Magisk 22.1apk 5. Open it from home page and install the app. 6 now touch Magisk and chose force encryption.and enter 7. In popup dialogue tick selctand patch...
  8. puduraja

Post Lenovo tab m8

I have the 8705 patched one multiple times I have flashed and used for both 10 and 9 . Still if you need I can port it here.
  9. puduraja

Thread nvram.img or nvram.bin wanted for lenova tab 8 FHD 8705X. I LOST IT

I lost imei and mobile data due to flashing / rooting and re-flashing. I will be greatly thankful if any one post me the data file. I have rooted the phone and now wifi only works. Thanks in advance.
  10. puduraja

Post J7 Prime

Can you post the recovery Sent from my SM-G610F using xda app-developers app
  11. puduraja

Post Need help on rptpe0801 tablet custom rom

Recently on the advise of reliance store personal, that this tab is better in performance or equal to Samsung and Apple iPad, I purchased the same. As usual I rooted the phone without much efforts' as it has 4.2.2 VERSION OF THE ROM. then Used MTK droid tool to get shell root and obtained /...
  12. puduraja

Post 4.4 Kit Kate WammyZ ROM for XOLO Q 3000

Sorry for the trouble. Pleae finbd belwo the url for downloading the rom. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz8Fgu4wkBnqOE1SRF9vMUlFMVU/edit?usp=sharing https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz8Fgu4wkBnqOE1SRF9vMUlFMVU/edit?usp=sharing you can also download the rom from GOOGLE + in the mail id...