• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by pullus313

1. P

Post [IMG] n2T-Recovery - Nook Simple Touch - Factory Restore / Recovery [v:0.2 17.11.11]

Links a no longer live, where could I download n2T-Recovery_0.1.rar from? thanks!
  2. P

Post [Q] Vibrant soft bricked, can get to download mode, windows doesn't recognize device.

Also, tried One-click Unbrick tool on mac. I got a "is your phone plugged in, is it on download mode?" error, but anyone reading this down the line with a similar problem should check it out. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=15330252
  3. P

Post [Q] Vibrant soft bricked, can get to download mode, windows doesn't recognize device.

OK guys... My friend, who also owns a Vibrant, let me borrow the cable that came with the phone for the last 2 days. Tried to make ODIN work on both PCs at home, gave Heimdall a shot on my mac, even hijacked a computer at work for the better part of the morning and freshly installed USB...
  4. P

Ok, faith momentarily restored. But I have questions: -What do you mean when you say "check the option to also delete USB driver and uninstall any drivers"? I dont get such a prompt from right clicking on "unknown device" and selecting uninstall? Is there another method to uninstalling...
  5. P

Thanks a ton for reply but, sadly, no dice. Tried connecting the phone, getting the "unrecognized device" prompt, finding "unknown device" in device manager, right clicking to uninstall. rebooting my machine, using various install methods to re-install drivers, re-connecting, and nothing.. same...
  6. P

Thread [Q] Vibrant soft bricked, can get to download mode, windows doesn't recognize device.

People!, I'm about to pull all my hair out on this one Vibrant is soft bricked in a boot loop after a incomplete flash, I am able to get it into download mode but both my windows machines say USB device isnot recognized, and thus, I cant use ODIN to return to stock. When I try to manually point...
  7. P

Post MODS Please Delete, started new thread

Swype FC? I am LOVING this rom thus far, thank you for all your hard work. My one issue: I managed to install Swype via the included nitrality app but it force-closes before the keyboard loads up. any thoughts?
  8. P

Post [ROM][5/16/11:][Galaxy_Extreme_Final_2, Your Obsession, Read Why is Final-2

great work This rom is AMAZING. thank you
  9. P

Post True Stock 2.1 firmware for vibrant

So, if I have the USA tmobile vibrant with the rom that comes pre-installed, is there a reason for me to use ODIN to flash what I think is the same rom?
  10. P

Post [REF] *Update - 8/30/10* Change or remove boot down sequence

Wow, this is quite awesome. I'm totally wiping up something much more personal when I get home Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App
  11. P

Post [ROM]HTCClay's SuperBadCM5 v1.7***6/28/10***

I too am only able to get to the Google Sign in screen. phone freezes there and does not boot into android again unless I Wipe + Re-flash. Any ideas? Looks like an awesome rom.
  12. P

Post [ROM] Haykuro's 6.0r1 Build w/Apps2SD & New Themes!!

wow... ridiculously fast and almost as sexy as you must be, THANK YOU!
  13. P

Post Possibility of running ubuntu on the g1?

possible I found this a while back but cant verify. seems to be possible, hope someone experienced tries it out and reports back: http://www.codeandroid.org/2009/05/05/ubuntu-jaunty-lxde-running-on-android/