Recent content by Pupet_Master

1. Pupet_Master

Post MIUI Debloat + Optmizations

That defeat the propose. ADB does not have the Kernel optmizations and the flashh .zip is for people who dont want or can plug the phone to the PC every single tie we flash.
  2. Pupet_Master

Post [RECOVERY][3.4.0-10][davinci]Official/Unofficial TWRP for Xiaomi Redmi K20 (Stable)

Could you add Toybox atleast to the stable version? As the prev one had.
  3. Pupet_Master

Post [OFFICIAL][ROM][10.0.0][davinci] LineageOS 17.1

Thanks m8. Mauronofrio sadly don't have toybox, or do you know if he finally added it?
  4. Pupet_Master

What recovery do you guys suggest? It's so long that i don't even know what TWRP is fully functional (with ToolBox too). Also, does it come with Magisk installed and what Camera app does it come too?
  5. Pupet_Master

Post [GUIDE]Fix PopUp Camera Calibration

Flash the persist image, for me did indeed fix the issue. How ever if you watch netflix you wont be able to keep doing so as you will lose DRM. You can do it with what ever ROM you wish to use, Stock, Stock modded, Custom.
  6. Pupet_Master

What recovery are you guys using? Also, this ROM allow for Magisk to be installed?
  7. Pupet_Master

Post find my device / adm

No ****, Sherlock. Have you read the entire thread before take my last answer out of context?
  8. Pupet_Master

When i'll make the last one i will. But i don't think it will be the last just yet, thing is that the debloat already is doing so much that it is rare for Xiaomi to add new bloat
  9. Pupet_Master

I'll still make some updates ;)
  10. Pupet_Master

Same, idk what OP i'll get but i'm done with Xiaomi and OP is the phone that i feel still is kind of free to devs
  11. Pupet_Master

Thanks M8 i'm kind of tired of that cat and mouse chase :(
  12. Pupet_Master

Not yet, these past 2 months been crazy at work, i plan to do it on the vacation. Also waiting fgor the LOS Official status
  13. Pupet_Master

I'll take a look on to it
  14. Pupet_Master

Work with Xiaomi.eu I recommend the official TWRP as the OP says. Try your luck with the chinese.