• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by purchio

1. P

Post [APP][MOD] Today Weather - Global daily weather forecast, customizable widgets, animated radar & warnings

Even though I'm using a colorful icon set and can't adjust my icon colors, they're all with a white overlay :( Can you help me fix this? I have the paid version. Thanks!
  2. P

Post [APP][4.0.3+] Open Camera

I'm using it on a Samsung Note20 Ultra. But when I select it to show over lockscreen and add a app shortcut to it, after opening Opencamera through that shortcut, it asks for my password to unlock. Any fix to this?
  3. P

Post Gcam 6.1 for Exynos [Night sight]

Couldn't install the APK, it asks to update my original camera package.
  4. P

Post Note 20 Ultra 5G mobile network disconnecting

I'm having the same issue, couldn't figure how to fix it yet. I'm on a N986B.
  5. P

Post [Android 4.1+] HeadUnit Reloaded for Android Auto with Wifi

I'm also having issues connecting. :( Latest HUR trial is installed, my phone is a Samsung Note10+, original cable and my host is a Caska headunit running Android 4.4.2 with Rockchip 3066, with USB OTG enabled and root. When I connect my phone via USB, nothing happens. I open HUR and click USB...
  6. P

Post USB-C PD vs Adaptive Fast Charge?

Thank you! Guess they were having a hard time understanding that QC 3.0/2.0/whatever give the fastest charging speeds that S10 can handle. On my S9 with Nintendo Switch USB-C PD charger I couldn't get 15w, just 10w (aprox. 5v and 2a). I've even quoted my first comment. Just read what I...
  7. P

Connect a QC 3.0 charger, see the charging speed, come to this thread again.
  8. P

That's a QC 3.0 only powerbank according to it's specs. Take your own conclusions from that... It charges as fast as the original wall adapter
  9. P

It also supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 as fast charging, just like the S8 and S9s.
  10. P

Post [APP][4.0.3+] Open Camera

I use OpenCamera mainly to record Instagram Stories on my S9+ without getting a crappy image. My settings are: 30FPS, 5mbps bitrate, 15 sec. maximum, 720x1280. I've just bought a S10+ and now on the front camera even if I force set 30 FPS, OpenCamera drops to 10-12FPS. I did the test with and...
  11. P

Post [APP][2.2+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

Hi, I just found out your app and it is amazing. It's very fast and can read my SD card from my Sony camera (it's formatted as exFAT, but Android Filesystem says it's corrupted). Do you have any plans on adding support for viewing thumbnails for RAW files? It would really help my workflow. Thanks!
  12. P

Post Notifications history? Only last message?

How can I delete all conversations at once? My watch app is so crowded that it takes very long to open!
  13. P

Thread Heads Up Notifications only working for some apps

Hi! I've just moved from a straight 8 years on iOS to my first Android, so please excuse my dumbness! I receive mails from Gmail and Newton, but only Newton notifications shows the headsup. I don't see any options in Gmail or System Settings to enable heads up for Gmail. That also happens for...
  14. P

Post Caska Android 4.4.2 2 din

For everyone locked in the boot logo looking for a way to go into system recovery, I've managed to do it! These are the instructions Caska sent me and it worked: "Copy those two “Update.img” and “update.txt” to the root directory of the SD card, put into the host, power on, will automatically...
  15. P

Thread How to keep FM Radio playing on background with Waze running

I have a 4.4.2 Caska Android HU. Everytime I open Waze or Google Maps, FM Radio stops playing in the background. But if the song is coming from Spotify or TuneIn, it keeps playing in the background. Any solutions for that?