Recent content by Purple Drama Llama

1. Purple Drama Llama

Post Team Llama - Back In Business!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMYGAWSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
  2. Purple Drama Llama

Post MiUI WVGA/HDPI -> qHD Lockscreen Theme Conversion

Unsuccessfully. Can't seem to find them.
  3. Purple Drama Llama

Post MiUI WVGA/HDPI -> qHD Lockscreen Theme Conversion

Can someone convert these to qhd? They seem to be too big for my atrix. Thanks!
  4. Purple Drama Llama

Post Unlocking Motorola Milestone

I'm not really familiar with this stuff. How exactly do I go about flashing the SBF. I have the UK Milestone so I downloaded the Telus SBF or should I have gone with the UK one?
  5. Purple Drama Llama

Where can I find one? Doesn't the phone need to be rooted for that though? I'm in the process of trying ADB right now.
  6. Purple Drama Llama

That's the problem, the phone is locked, so I'm unable to do it within the system and I believe the camera button is broken so I can't do it manually.
  7. Purple Drama Llama

Thread Unlocking Motorola Milestone

I bought a Milestone off ebay that was locked assuming I could just hard reset it manually. Well, either the camera button is not working or im pressing it wrong because I read the sequence was POWER + CAMERA. Is there any other way to hard reset the phone even though it's locked? I just updated...
  8. Purple Drama Llama

Post Free qHD Wallpapers

Clicked the ads :D
  9. Purple Drama Llama

Post Post Your "Motorola Atrix 4G" Screenshots!

What mClock theme is being used on those clocks? Link or name would be appreciated. :D
  10. Purple Drama Llama

Thread Stock Camera App?

Is there anyway I can get the stock, vanilla Gingerbread camera app and install it? Does anyone have it? Not a fan of the current one.
  11. Purple Drama Llama

Post How to unroot my atrix?

This wont be an issue if the OTA will install perfectly fine with root. Owning the phone since launch day, I recall hearing that if you update with root access it bricks your phone. Is this true or not? Anyway, @e07015, I used the method on the Motorola website, putting the image on my SD...
  12. Purple Drama Llama

Tried this, but wouldn't work. Said no update available at this time. My phone is 100% stock except the root. I'm on 4.xx, whatever is Gingerbread.
  13. Purple Drama Llama

bump?.......