Recent content by pyro530

1. pyro530

Post [Q] P7310 same as P7300 protector?

It's just about the same tablet P7310 is sold in the United States, P7300 is sold everywhere else. Its essentially the same tablet.
  2. pyro530

Post 360 CASE from PYROSKINS!!!

Just to clarify this is version 2 of the case. The original doesn't work with the Verizon tablet.
  3. pyro530

Looks like I found someone with a VZW SGT 10.1 to test the fit for me, thanks everyone.
  4. pyro530

Okay, but what am I looking for? :-) Man, I can't believe no one has sent me a PM about getting a free case. Last time I offered on I had 10 messages within an hour.
  5. pyro530

The outside material isn't quite as nice on V2. Version one uses a premium material, version two does not. On version two, the plastic casing that the tablet snaps into doesn't cover as much of the tablet. It should work with the Verizon LTE version of the SGT 10.1 ... Although this has not...
  6. pyro530

Post Share your Verizon Store "Waiting in Line" stories.

I picked mine up on the verizon website last night since it was only $199 and it said I was eligible for a discount after only 13 months. :D I did go to the store yesterday though, just so I could hold it in my hand. The girl behind the counter said they had about 10 people waiting when they...
  7. pyro530

Post Selling a used Galaxy Tab 10.1 16GB + Pyroskins clip case. $390.

Looks like he doesn't have enough posts start a thread in the XDA market.
  8. pyro530

:p Not trying to ignore, just trying to get caught up. I work a full time job and the cases are just a 'hobby' for me on the side. I started selling them because I couldn't find a case for my Viewsonic gTablet, found a source in China, and it kind of blew up from there. FYI for everyone, I am...
  9. pyro530

Questions like this, feel free to send me an email or PM. I've been asked not to actively talk about the cases on the forums ... so I stick to lurking here and commenting in the general and Q&A threads. email is pyroskins at gmail But ya, I can do anything development wise ... I just have to...
  10. pyro530

Post Clip Case by Pryo Skins!!! AWESOME!!!

ya, the "middle" clips wrap around the front of the tablet so the tab should be 'slid' in from the bottom. I would guess if you kept popping the tablet in from the front the clips would eventually break. Always happy to help.
  11. pyro530

Hey sblum, I'm not so sure you would have been able to even install the case if didn't have the crease there. ;)
  12. pyro530

Just curious, what style/color do you have?
  13. pyro530

Ha, awesome background on the galaxy tab. I have that shirt from Woot!
  14. pyro530

Post [submissions closed] Testers wanted - Galaxy Tab Folio case

Awesome, thank you! Did you make the cuts yourself or did you find a case that has both the side and top cutouts? Just curious, where did you get the case?
  15. pyro530

Post [Q] How to "crack" open the Gtablet

As far as removing the rubber pads, the best thing way I have found is to use pry from the inside out, meaning from the center of the tablet out at 45 degree angle. As for actually taking the thing apart I recommend getting one of these kits. http://www.focalprice.com/detail_IPC04X.html They say...