Recent content by QuantumShqipe

1. QuantumShqipe

Post [ROM][10.X][OFFICIAL] Evolution X | Radiant | Curtana

Only curtana, sorry, however pretty sure there is a miatoll one somewhere in the thread, this one is to be flashed over 11.0.7 and has everything working GREAT.
  2. QuantumShqipe

Post [ILLYRIAN KERNEL] | MIUI | AOSP | Shqipe

Donations are my only sort of drive to do any work atm, since i am very busy, however, yes this is the last stable version that i compiled a few months ago.
  3. QuantumShqipe

Opened up the thread again - seems to be a lot of requests for my kernel so here ya go : https://mega.nz/file/H1pTWaRA#mHsukZRWm0oKkHZmC3VBQSbzOe4FrioZoazT4xVRhfg
  4. QuantumShqipe

People keep requesting for the last version of my ROM so erm here it is?: https://sourceforge.net/projects/evolution-x/files/curtana/EvolutionX_4.5_curtana-10.0-20200715-2045-OFFICIAL.zip/download
  5. QuantumShqipe

People keep requesting for the last version of my ROM so erm here it is?: https://sourceforge.net/projects/evolution-x/files/curtana/EvolutionX_4.5_curtana-10.0-20200715-2045-OFFICIAL.zip/download
  6. QuantumShqipe

Post [ROM][10.X][UNOFFICIAL] Evolution-X Quantum 4.7 [mi-atoll][16/10/20]

Hey man, sorry for creating a big confusion here also many thanks dungphp for including me in the credits list etc means a lot to not be forgotten aha . Anyway to answer ur question , my Rom is no longer being updated as I no longer have time to continue doing what I love , hence why I dropped...
  7. QuantumShqipe

Sorry guys to disappoint you all, but i will no longer be updating this kernel, its been a pleasure to be part of the RN9s community, however i cannot since i have other important things to do, i will be closing this thread as i do not have the time nor the equipment to continue updating this...
  8. QuantumShqipe

Sorry guys to disappoint you all, but i will no longer be updating this rom, its been a pleasure to be part of the Evox community and was great maintaining roms for it too as well as for this device's community, however i cannot since i have other important things to do, i will be closing this...
  9. QuantumShqipe

Post [ROM][10.X][OFFICIAL] crDroid | 6.70 | Curtana

Yah so sorry, i am dropping support for crdroid - will close this thread - you may make any needed enquiries on the telegram groupchat if you so wish to do so :)
  10. QuantumShqipe

Post [ROM][10.X][OFFICIAL] crDroid | 6.70 | Curtana

Everything should be all good aha so microg should work however cannot guarantee it , you must join the groupchat to receive latest version :) Donation is PayPal.me/drtechlc really appreciate it
  11. QuantumShqipe

for now i suggest avoiding google search, sorry about this, but i have tried my best to fix this, you could perhaps send me another log and i could take a closer look into - but i cannot do anything more than that
  12. QuantumShqipe

Ha shume faleminderit shoku, me vjen shume mire te dëgjoj ate, hahaha shofim sepse jam shume busy Translation: Haha thank you very much friend, It makes me feel warm to hear this, hahaha we will see because I am very busy
  13. QuantumShqipe

ooof so sorry about this audio bug that everyone is facing, i will take a further look into it however, custom vendor will most likely be ready next month, therefore i suggest you wait just till then as you will most likely not get that audio bug, again sorry for these issues, they will be...
  14. QuantumShqipe

• Kernel upstreamed to v4.14.187 • Using pure PELT • Added BBR TCP congestion control • Added wireguard support • Added kmem patches • Added UserSpace lmk from coral • Fixed battery drain issues • Bluetooth fully functioning now • Other bug fixes and improvements • Much cooler device...