Recent content by Quinny899

1. Quinny899

Post [APP][ROOT/ADB][10][11/Oct] DarQ: Per-app selectable force dark option for Android 10

Force Dark Mode (the override toggle with the bug icon) is automatically re-applied on boot already. It gets set when the accessibility service is started, does per-app force dark work for you after a reboot?
  2. Quinny899

Post [APP][ROOT/ADB][10][11/Oct] DarQ: Per-app selectable force dark option for Android 10

The system should do that. If it doesn't, you should tell the ROM maintainer
  3. Quinny899

Dark mode or force dark mode? DarQ intentionally doesn't re-apply the normal dark mode after reboot - that's handled by the system.
  4. Quinny899

They're right though, that's exactly what it does - stops apps disabling force dark in code. No, it cannot be done in Magisk because magisk is not Xposed, they are a totally different concept.
  5. Quinny899

Post [APP][Beta 0.10.1] Tap, Tap: Double tap on back of device gesture from Android 11 port

Yes, the notification will stay. Turning the gesture off doesn't disable the service entirely, it simply removes the sensor listeners. It's meant to conserve battery, not kill the app entirely.
  6. Quinny899

Post [MOD][PORT] Samsung Gear 360 Manager for all devices [Updated: 21/Jan/21, v1.4.00.4-FW]

R210GLU0AQC6 seems to be the latest in February 2018, it's mentioned in a French blog post here: https://infos2technos.blogspot.com/2018/02/comment-brancher-la-samsung-gear-360-2017-street-view.html?m=0, whereas the blog post that gave me a lot of firmware info here...
  7. Quinny899

Post [APP][Beta 0.10.1] Tap, Tap: Double tap on back of device gesture from Android 11 port

The keyboard gate relies on the system and keyboard reporting events when it's in use. Android does not provide a way to know when the keyboard is open from a background service (and didn't even for a foreground app until last year either), this is the best it can do.
  8. Quinny899

Post [MOD][PORT] Samsung Gear 360 Manager for all devices [Updated: 21/Jan/21, v1.4.00.4-FW]

That seems to be something specific to Samsung's Android framework rejecting it. Nothing I can do, sorry.
  9. Quinny899

Seems fine, similar to mine. Only thing I did potentially differently was to wipe when updating, seems pretty overkill to wipe just to have a change of fixing something like this though.
  10. Quinny899

OneUI Home may be the QuickStep/Recents provider on Samsung phones so it'll be running for that even if you don't have it as your launcher
  11. Quinny899

Strange because my daily is a 7T Pro on 11 and I've found it better on 11 than it was on 10. I always had issues with apps being killed on 10, high memory usage of Android System, SystemUI and the Galaxy Watch app mostly seemed to be to blame, but on 11 it's dropped massively and I don't have...
  12. Quinny899

You shouldn't get app not installed unless the app is either not compatible (which I've never seen for accessory manager, it's compatible with non-Samsung devices) or if it's already installed but doesn't like the APK you're trying to install of it. Try installing one or all of the APKs over...
  13. Quinny899

Not a lot I can do about Samsung's own apps not being compatible with their own phones. Did you get the APK from APKmirror?
  14. Quinny899

Ah ok I can retract this now and change it slightly. There is no change that would make a difference if OEMs gave a damn. https://dontkillmyapp.com/samsung Read the bit at the top. That's why. **** you Samsung.