• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by quitnau

1. Q

Post [Alexis Rom 3.0_FUG4][04/08/2021][08/2021 Patches][G96xF/FD OneUI3.0 Apps Ported]

The new update worked somehow and without symlink error lol, so thank you for your work :]
  2. Q

Post [ROM] [S9/S9+] ArrowOS 11.0 | OFFICIAL [Android 11] [OTA] [WEEKLY]

What did I do wrong, if my screen stays black after flashing through twrp?
  3. Q

Post [ROM][S9/S9+][11.0] iodéOS = LineageOS 18.1 + MicroG + adblocker [10/09/2021]

You wont need a video for that. Just take a Android 10 base ROM (I took the one from Alex in this section, May Version), flash it, go back to TWRP and flash iode, wipe data, done.
  4. Q

Post [NOBLE ROM 1.5 OneUI 3.1 FULL PORT][07/21 Patches][15/07/2021][SM-N960F/FD/N--SM-G96xF/FD/N]

I'm still on May version because it always gives me the symlink error in twrp. I tried the suggestions in the thread: - use different twrp versions -just choose No debloat (and nothing else) -wipe system and vendor before flashing -not even clean install and then restore backup data works
  5. Q

Post [ROM][S9/S9+][11.0] iodéOS = LineageOS 18.1 + MicroG + adblocker [10/09/2021]

What is the decryption pattern TWRP requires each time I enter the recovery? Its not the same pattern as if my system boots...
  6. Q

Post [Alexis Rom 3.0_FUG4][04/08/2021][08/2021 Patches][G96xF/FD OneUI3.0 Apps Ported]

Samsung Pay will be available in Germany soon (finally). Will I be able to use it with this ROM? G Pay didn't work for me
  7. Q

Post [DISCONTINUED] SoLdieR9312s *CTA2* ROM 26.1 [P] & *ETF5* MOD ZIP 6.0 [Q] | AROMA

Hi I just tried to switch from Android P to Android Q through flashing the newest Mod file from the download page but ended up in a loop. I thought since I was von the latest Rom Version this would be the "base" I need for the Mod, well obviously not. Nevertheless I restored my latest backup...
  8. Q

Post Fastboot no set command

Alright, I somehow had to use the powershell commands as admin :confused: So a change of slots wasn't even necessary!
  9. Q

Thread Fastboot no set command

Hey guys, I hope you know what to do. I just got my oneplus 7 pro and I want to install a custom ROM, so my device state is unlocked now but I tried to boot a twrp.img and got stuck at the fastboot mode. So I restarted the phone and then tried to switch to my inactive slot, which is slot a...
  10. Q

Post [Q] Bluetooth Issue - All Jellybean ROMs - All Kernels

AW: [Q] Bluetooth Issue - All Jellybean ROMs - All Kernels Delete please:rolleyes: