Recent content by quixcraiova

1. quixcraiova

Post 8227L_demo

For your GPS you can use gps amplifier. (this is for increasing gps antenna signal) i've ordered one of this and still wait it to arrive. BGN 17.71 5%OFF | Full Set Auto Car GPS Signal Antenna Amplifier Booster Enhance Device With GPS Receiver + Transmiter 30DB For Phone Navigator...
  2. quixcraiova

Post [ROM] [ROOT] [TWRP] [GUIDE] YT9216B Chinese Android Head Unit

User xyauto password 123456
  3. quixcraiova

Keep calm. Even i did not made backup. From there began my journey in this forum 😂 . Everytime i use format + download with checked preloader, but not alltime preloader works. Try to download firmware for 9216bj from xy site and the factory preloader from there...
  4. quixcraiova

@Moynia, disassembly the device and try flashing it with test points. You can see picture on mark's post here in this page. @lagakappa96, dont give up. Im giving you the original factory rom from my device recieved after i spoke with seller. Format USB to fat32, decompres archive , copy to...
  5. quixcraiova

I solved the gps issue. I saw video about gps amplificator and i saw how they put gps antena on the table, after this they put on it andoid device. I followed that logic and did aproximate the same. I glued the antena near the device with 5cm distance between them. Now all works. I think there...
  6. quixcraiova

@lagakappa96 I bet everything is because of the preloader. Try the preloader from the rom i gave link or from xy site where username is xyauto and password is 123456. You need to flash using format+download, he must be checked in flashtool. https://easyupload.io/ws80sq...
  7. quixcraiova

You can try with if not works 66668888
  8. quixcraiova

@andi_n, try password 8888 for factory menu.
  9. quixcraiova

I think the same two Mark.
  10. quixcraiova

Thread YT9216B 2/32 Gps in view but not in use problem.

Hello, i have YT9216B 2gb ram, 32 rom flashed with rom token from 4pda forum. Everything works, but only gps not works as it should be. In settings menu when i start gps it starts, sometimes not finds satelites, but when finds them, it finds 8 to 11 satelites, but still not recieving data and...
  11. quixcraiova

@xcoldfire you need to disassembly your device and use wire to make contact (short circuit) between two points (those in the middle) in your main board when you try to flash it again , after this it will be readable again. Its explained here.
  12. quixcraiova

Post ROM / Firmware/ Brick Recovery for 7" Android Head Unit AC8227l YT9217 YT9218 1/16GB

@Belamia i think these two near Mediatek arm in right side of it
  13. quixcraiova

@lagakappa96, are you flashing with format + download option in flashtool?
  14. quixcraiova

Post ROM / Firmware/ Brick Recovery for 7" Android Head Unit AC8227l YT9217 YT9218 1/16GB

@Tamyimt9 i think you need to short these two in the circle.
  15. quixcraiova

If you want to pair them the kebidu password shoud be as your device bt password. Example for obd2 elm27 password is 1234, if i dont set my unit password to be 1234 it will never pair.