• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by qwewqa

1. Q

Post Rooted S7 (G930U) boots but shuts down after 30 secs.

Use any samsung package disabler such as package disabler pro and search for chameleon. If you are unable to install the disabler and disiable the chameleon app you may have to reflash the whole firmware.
  2. Q

Post Rooted S7 (G930U) boots but shuts down after 30 secs.

Disable the package com.samsung.sprint.chameleon in any samsung package disabled. Reflash first if necessary.
  3. Q

Post Deleting init.d folder causes bootloop

Do not delete the /system/etc/init it contains files necessary for the phone to function. If there is no /system/etc/init.d, you should be fine.
  4. Q

Post Here's how I ROOTED Nougat on my S7 Edge G935T

You can just run the remount command as su in a terminal and then copy (using cp) and set permissions. Using the terminal is the most difficult way to do this. Use a root file manager. I use solid explorer, but most should work. If one does not work, try another.
  5. Q

Post Forgetting WiFi Passwords on Reboot

Try setting ro.securestorage.support to false in the build.prop
  6. Q

Did you remount system as rw (mount -o rw,remount,rw /system). I used solid explorer to set perms and copy files.
  7. Q

Disable com.samsung.sprint.chameleon using any non-root samsung package disabler.
  8. Q

Sure they are placed in correct place and with correct permission set on all files?
  9. Q

I don't know how to make a flashable zip, but if anyone wants to they may.
  10. Q

For fingerprint fix, look at my post a few pages (page 111) back.
  11. Q

Post Zero Camera Mod - Bitrates+JPG | 4K HDR + [email protected] | H265 | - G930/G935 - 12 Oct

Can the G935U model be supported? It is the US carrier unlocked qualcomm variant. The app only works if the model is changed.
  12. Q

This is only to root an already installed Nougat version.
  13. Q

Post 4/28 T-Mobile 935 U Firmware

You might want to look at this.
  14. Q

I have a fix for the fingerprint scanner not working. Download the attached zip and replace the respective libs in /system and reboot. Make sure permissions are -rw-r-r-- (644)