Recent content by r0tati0n

1. R

Post Development [ROM] [Android13] crDroid | OFFICIAL | Xiaomi Pad 5 | NABU | 23th July, 2023

Will there be updates for Xiaomi Tab 5 for crdroid 9 or crdroid 10? I see there is a crdroid 10 on the crdroid homepage but I see no thread on XDA :( Is there another support forum?
  2. R

Post Development [ROM] [Android13] crDroid | OFFICIAL | Xiaomi Pad 5 | NABU | 23th July, 2023

might I ask if the crdroid customizations work in the new Android 14? They are not working in Android 13 (eg change button color or taskbar color)
  3. R

9.10 is available, did someone already install it? did you notice any errors?
  4. R

Post Development [ROM] [OFFICIAL] ArrowOS 11.0 [android-11.0][vayu/bhima]

try crdroid, it is fairly recent with 7.30 but you have to download it from telegram as it is not published here or the crdroid homepage
  5. R

Post Development [ROM][13.0_r74][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 7.9.7 [08/31/2023]

A version without gapps possible? I would like to use microg.
  6. R

should I revert back to the previous version, can this be done by dirty flashing? A different question: If I issue "recovery --wipe_data" in adb shell, will this wipe all user data and therefore all apps/files?
  7. R

with the latest version I get 0 deep sleep. com.qti.phone is preventing it
  8. R

Post How To Guide 8 Things Maybe You Want to Do After Install Arrow OS Android 13 on MI Pad 5

For people in need to get a boot.img, here is the new link to the guide, Dr.Monty could you update your first post please: https://k001droid.medium.com/guide-pulling-boot-img-partition-from-your-unlocked-android-device-393adbff1601
  9. R

this is supposed to be done in Gesture Navigation Sensitivity with Pill radius - but it changes nothing
  10. R

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][gta4xl / gta4xlwifi][11.0] crDroidAndroid v7.x

Does anybody know, are there some unofficial builds of crdroid 11 for the gta4xlwifi Samsung tablet? Are there perhaps some telegram groups where the ROM is shared?
  11. R

Post Development [ROM][11.0] crDroid 7.21 [OFFICIAL] (vayu/bhima)

Thank you for the invite to the group :) I have not found it myself, perhaps it can be found easier with the Telegram ID: 1629088242
  12. R

I then get this :( Could you post a Link or the channel ID? Afaik channel names cannot be named with spaces
  13. R

I seem to be unable to find this crdroid chat :( Could you tell me how to join please?
  14. R

Post [EOL][ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL] crDroid Android v7.19 [oneplus3]

Thank you for posting this here :) How did you find it? Can this be installed on 3 as well as 3T?