Recent content by r4p70r

1. r4p70r

Post General Smart screen refresh is not working properly

Franco Kernel manager and there go to live monitor > perfmon and enable perfmon floating window.
  2. r4p70r

Post Development [KERNEL] [OOS] Omega Kernel OOS11 [June 13, 2021]

Yeah, the Kernel is great. No question.
  3. r4p70r

So, what's your idle drain then? I am getting around 1.5 to 2%/h And active drain 15%/h
  4. r4p70r

Post General [OnePlus 9 Pro][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds

And the system don't offer the OTA?
  5. r4p70r

Work's No camera crash
  6. r4p70r

Work's No camera crash
  7. r4p70r

Post Question OP 9 Pro or S21 Ultra?

I haven't had any problems with overheating of the OnePlus 9 pro yet. In what situations should this happen?
  8. r4p70r

Post General Mini review / different perspective

Yes. I am using fkm and flashed the kernel. No problems.
  9. r4p70r

How to install with no TWRP? 🤔
  10. r4p70r

Post Question Screen on time

I can't reproduce your problem. The 5 Minuten recording restriction is normal. You can try to use another app if you need to record [email protected] for more than 5 minutes. Otherwise, I would suggest you reset the device to factory settings and re-set it up. If it still causes problems, it's probably...
  11. r4p70r

Post Question Fingerprint unlock when screen off

If you have Always-on Ambiente Display on, you can just put your finger on the display where the sensor is and the device will be unlocked. It is not necessary to wake it up. Or do you mean you don't touch the display at all with Samsung's ultrasonic sensors to unlock it? I think you don't...
  12. r4p70r

Post Question Fingerprint unlock when screen off

Enable Always-on Ambiente Display under Display > Ambiente Display. That's the main reason I have this on. It's just better when you can instantly unlock your phone. But to always see the time and how much you have used your phone (Customization > Clock on ambient display > Insight) is also a...
  13. r4p70r

That's what I thought at the beginning. I checked it with the FPS counter from the developer options. There you could only occasionally see that it went down to 60hz. On reddit I came across a post in which someone wrote that it is not visible with the fps counter but you can see via entries in...
  14. r4p70r

How do you know?