Recent content by r6680jc

1. r6680jc

Post [ROM][11.0][UNOFFICIAL][wt88047x] LineageOS 18.1

Just asking: I know the resize tool will make the OEM partition bigger than stock, but it's still too small for vendor image without compressed using squashfs. Why didn't you make it to fit uncompressed vendor image altogether?
  2. r6680jc

Post [Discontinued][ROM][Onclite]LineageOS 17.1 nightlies[OFFICIAL]

Other than this ROM has been discontinued, I had no such issue when I was still on 17.1 20210328, I didn't (and still don't) have magisk installed tho, maybe that app is related to magisk?
  3. r6680jc

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 weeklies for Redmi 7

It's actually not a good idea to use a microSD card as internal storage (adoptable storage), as it's slower than the actual internal storage, and will wear far faster due to the amount of writes to it.
  4. r6680jc

Running build 20210418 here, my battery life is as good as when still on 17.1
  5. r6680jc

You can extract it from LineageOS 17.1 system image. It can't be installed on top of current "Styles and Wallpapers", since the one from 17.1 has lower version number, you need to install it as system app, also it won't recognize the stock 18.1 wallpapers app, if you love the stock wallpapers...
  6. r6680jc

I don't mind the zoomed-in-out effect, but I hate that the images are converted into low quality wallpapers if you set wallpaper from Styles & Wallpapers, the images will be resized to 524 x 1109 and then upscaled to 720 x 1520, and then zoomed in when in the homescreen, that's why the...
  7. r6680jc

Other than that, it's actually better to have the native pixel binning works, which is why he has only 8MP resolution, it should have better low light quality compared 32MP without pixel binning.
  8. r6680jc

Yes, the only difference between Redmi Y3 and Redmi 7 is the front camera, and this ROM also has the camera blobs for Y3 front camera.
  9. r6680jc

Post [Discontinued][ROM][Onclite]LineageOS 17.1 nightlies[OFFICIAL]

What is loading screen? Is it boot animation? Did you install Gapps? If yes, which one?