• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by racinmason001

1. racinmason001

Post [ROM][10.0][dumpling] ExtendedUI

I've used the rootless zip method for a couple months now and have never experienced a bootloop issue.
  2. racinmason001

You had to have done something wrong. I've used this method multiple times to get V4A working on multiple roms. Did you install V4A from Magisk? The newest 2.7.0.1 version? After it finished did you reboot to recovery and flash the rootless zip? I didn't come up with this method either. I was...
  3. racinmason001

This is how I got V4A to work. Download this file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-2LK_eB7EO06MRQsvgyl5t5PFfDN7bpK/view?usp=drivesdk Install viper with Magisk Reboot to recovery when it finishes Flash the V4AFX rootless zip you downloaded Reboot Profit
  4. racinmason001

Post [ROM][11.0] DerpFest for OnePlus 5/T [Official][2021-09-19]

I know that YouTube app is vanced. Same one i use.
  5. racinmason001

The only way I was able to get passed this weird loop by clean installing but NOT restoring any of my backed up apps either way from the Google app backup method or titanium backup.
  6. racinmason001

Here is a log to review The video linked below is a screen recording during the log that if attached to this post. DrJjZydo9R0
  7. racinmason001

I've got the same issue. I've tested with Poweramp, play music, Spotify, etc... As soon as I hit play it goes into this awful loop of turning the screen off, back on, etc... I've let it cycle like that for 30 minutes and it never stops the loop. I'm going to try to get a log and share a video...
  8. racinmason001

Post [ROM][9.0][Official] Evolution X 2.2 [AOSP][09/30/2019]

That will be a wonderful day. Hope building is going well. ??
  9. racinmason001

Post [ROM]MSM Xtended [Dumpling][OOS Cam][9.0][Sep 15]

I too have the same data issue. My carrier is Tmobile USA
  10. racinmason001

Post [ROM]--[OOS-CAM]-Havoc-OS-[Official]--[18.8][8.1.]

Yes, The newest build is running GREAT!!!!
  11. racinmason001

Post [ROM][9.0.0_r44][OFFICIAL][OTA] Kraken Project for OnePlus 5T (dumpling)

How is the ROM gents? I'm going to flash now. I'll report back after I test drive.
  12. racinmason001

Post [ROM][9.0.0_r44][OFFICIAL][OTA] ViperOS for Oneplus 5T v6.6

Oh man I didn't know about that thanks for the info.