1. radogost

Post Update channel for 4a 5G (bramble)

Lots of new posts. Updated daily.
  2. radogost

Added Graphene update, added ProtonAOSP Update
  3. radogost

It's worth to check the channel out. Multiple new posts - Zest Kernel, March OTA, LineageOS and more. https://t.me/pixel4a5gupdates
  4. radogost

Post [GCam] Camera PX for Google Pixel 1 / 2 / 3 / 3a / 4

As other stated, works great on 4a 5G on degoogled Graphene OS. It really saves us, as official GCAM needs gservices in order to run. Also, there is "gcam service provider app", which is needed for me to launch this mod on Graphene... :( Is there any way to launch Camera PX without gcam service...
  5. radogost

Thread GrapheneOS *beta* has been released!

Hi guys, GrapheneOS has been released. This is another great news for Bramble, as Graphene is THE most secure rom you can pick. Keep in mind that microg, Gapps and Root is not supported. Download and install instructions: https://grapheneos.org/releases#bramble-beta Do not forget to join our...
  6. radogost

Post CalyxOS has been released

You can delete the smiley button. Look in "bottom" layouts, and pick minimal or classic :-)
  7. radogost

About the adblockers with VPN - you can utilize "Secure DNS" option in Android. I highly recommend NextDNS or BlahDNS for no-logging, adblocking DNS service. As for the keyboards, there are AnysoftKeyboard (has swipe), OpenBoard and FlorisBoard. I am using Anysoftkeyboard and I am pretty happy...
  8. radogost

Added Zest kernel information, CalyxOS and ProtonAOSP updates
  9. radogost

LineageOS update added, Zest update added
  10. radogost

Solution: Uninstall Aurora and reinstall it from F-Droid.
  11. radogost

Lineage 18.1 by aleasto added
  12. radogost

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][bramble] LineageOS 18.1

Thank you for your work. Appreciated!