Recent content by raducux

1. raducux

Post Question gcam on galaxy s21fe

Anyone found a stable build ?
  2. raducux

Post [APP] Exfm V8 - FREE Music Downloader (Hot NEWS) - (SPOTIFY MUSIC QUALITY 320KBPS)

Could i please get the ad free version as well? Thank you. Keep up the good wrk.
  3. raducux

Post [ROM][Umi Zero ](UPDATE 23/11/15)Arcatarc's EMUmIZERO SUPERLEGGERA

please tell me how can i go back to stock ? as i have twrp installled
  4. raducux

Post [HELP] Bricked Umi Zero

I managed to make it boot. The problem is I have twrp and some chinese recovery . And I cant go back to stock. Fastboot cant flash recovery for some reason ... so I can go back to rootjoy.
  5. raducux

Post [Q] [Help] Bricked UMI ZERO

indeed. i too have been messing on xda a lot for a long time. i managed to get into twrp again. so that must be good...after. the battery died..;.butr mtk preloader doesnt instal;l please tell me..first i need to hit download only...and after that.... ? the steps are a bit missleding ...
  6. raducux

Post [Q] [Help] Bricked UMI ZERO

please tell mew how you did it . i am so upset that my phone is absoluteley dead
  7. raducux

it is dead . the phone wont turn on . the pc wont recognise it anymore , it was fine ... untill i tried to flash stock through sp flash tool . i was running antarcts emui,.... tried flashing using the method on umi digi forum ...
  8. raducux

how did you solve it? please let me know as i am in the same boat
  9. raducux

Post [ROM][4.4.4][SPIRIT][v1.7 OFFICIAL][I9100]-[11/12]

You re right! My bad! Didnt have time to attach the logs cus i was on the go. Ill do it at home. Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Free mobile app
  10. raducux

Post [ROM][4.4.4][SPIRIT][v1.7 OFFICIAL][I9100]-[11/12]

I cant record video with any app. It just freezes. Google camera...even the stock camera, qik skype also. Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Free mobile app
  11. raducux

Post [Q] Recovering an n8010 from the leaked and locked n8000 kitkat

Anybody succeded in reverting to the n8010 bootloader?
  12. raducux

Post Inbox by Gmail Invite Center

Thanks a bunch mitchst2 ! Cheers!:svetius:
  13. raducux

Post Inbox by Gmail Invite Center

Me neither. But the app is awesome. If i get any in today, i will share them here...as this was the way i got one too yesterday evening ! Thanks a lot