Recent content by rafu997

1. R

Post [ROM][STOCK][FASTBOOT][OP6T] Stock Fastboot ROMs for OnePlus 6T

I also did not reboot after restoring it...
  2. R

Yeah, I restored magisk before the update. After unbricking I wiped everything again, installed clean 10.3.8 ROM and tried flashing Magisk 22 with TWRP 3.5 but I lost wifi (couldn't turn it on) and I couldn't make any calls. Turned out that I had to flash TWRP 3.4, reflash rom and then Magisk 22...
  3. R

Post Magisk General Support / Discussion

Yep: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/rom-stock-fastboot-op6t-stock-fastboot-roms-for-oneplus-6t.3862516/
  4. R

Actually I couldn't boot into recovery. Only fastboot was working so I flashed all partitions using fastboot zip stock rom but I do not recommend that as you will get everything wiped. Now I would try flashing just stock boot.img in fastboot and then boot into recovery to flash rom. This way I...
  5. R

Yeah, I was stuck in fastboot mode after trying to update magisk to v22. I think it would also work to just flash stock boot.img.
  6. R

OP6T. I've flashed clean newset stock rom (full wipe) and everything worked until I flashed Magisk v22 (from TWRP). After Magisk WiFi won't turn on and I cannot make any phone calls. Uninstalling magisk and flashing rom again fixes that. I tried Magisk v22 again but same issue. I guess I need to...
  7. R

Everything got erased. I flashed all partitions (using that flash_all.bat file)
  8. R

Looks like there might be some issue with OnePlust 6t and 22 version. It hard bricked my phone. I did unhide manager first and then tried to flash magisk (direct) and got unsupported image error. After reboot it went straight to fastboot mode and I had to flash whole rom from there. I'm not the...
  9. R

The same for me. Tried magisk 22 and after reboot all I see is fastboot mode. I'm trying to fix it using those images
  10. R

Post [APP][MOD][ROOT/NONROOT] YouTube Vanced Edition

I'm also having trouble with detaching YT from playstore. I tried installing it in magisk and TWRP. Always with all files and scripts set to detach but nothing works. Still Everytime I plug my phone to charge it, YT gets update from playstore if there is a newer version. It worked fine on 12x...
  11. R

Post [ROM][Pie][OFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v7.0.2 [unified 3/3t]

Great! That was easy. Android Pay is working. Still the same issue with normal bank app. It's not blocked by root. I was using it on xperia z2 with bootloader unlocked and normal root (not systemless). Maybe phone has to be on some sort of list inside app and OnePlus is not very popular here ;)...
  12. R

Post [ROM][Pie][OFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v7.0.2 [unified 3/3t]

Hi, I'm quite new to 3t (got it 2 days ago ;)). I flashed this rom right away and I have two problems/questions: 1. Is nfc payment working? I digged through thread and found some reports that people can't enable nfc. I think nfc can be enabled (on build from march 6th) but still bank app says...
  13. R

Post [KERNEL][Z2] Advanced stock kernel Marshmallow 6.0.1 - 09/aug/2016

I'm trying to install root in systemless mode with kernel from this thread. I have existenz 5.6.5 rom, clean install, full unroot in SuperSU app and when I'm trying to flash newest supersu beta, it keeps flashing in system mode... Any suggestions?
  14. R

Post [KERNEL][MM][DRM FIX] EliteKernel v3.4.113 [UB][POLL]

Deleted, sorry, wrong thread...
  15. R

Post [ROM][MM][LB/UB] 23.5.A.1.291 | Z2 | FINAL | eXistenZ Marshmallow | v5.6.5 | 27/09

Ok, so here is what I did: 1. Unlock bootloader 2. Flash advanced stock kernel 3. Flash eXistenZ 5.0.1 + 5.6.5 update 4. 1st boot, go to Settings>eXistenZ>SuperSU>Full unroot 5. Flash SR4 SuperSU zip and here is the problem. I can see that SuperSu is installed in System Mode instead of...