Recent content by RagingHarry

1. RagingHarry

Post KDDI Variant?

Have the same version in the Netherlands, glad it seems to be clear now, compared to previous version which looked like being kddi. Sent from my gts4lvwifi using XDA Labs
  2. RagingHarry

Post Carbon Fiber Cases

That is a nice case they have, got a other coming in also a slim edition, but if I dislike that one, the latercase is a very nice option on the wanted list Sent from my gts4lvwifi using XDA Labs
  3. RagingHarry

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][gts4lvwifi][10] LineageOS 17.1

Really like the 31/8 build. No probs with fingerprint. --- Upgraded Flash twrp img in recovery, reboot recovery. Boot to download, odin mentioned AP and BL, boot system, reboot recovery, flash 31/8 Runnining super smooth. Sent from my gts4lvwifi using XDA Labs
  4. RagingHarry

Haven't updated yet.. Just to be sure, fastboot flash recovery or flash image from within twrp? Sent from my gts4lvwifi using XDA Labs
  5. RagingHarry

Thnx LuK1337 Sent from my gts4lvwifi using XDA Labs
  6. RagingHarry

Wait til Monday ? The day of weekly builds ------ There's also a new twrp available from 15 Aug twrp-3.4.0-3-gts4lvwifi.img.tar Guess we need need that one also to succeed, or be rather safe then sorry
  7. RagingHarry

Yessss finally the build machine is working again, new build is online. Sent from my gts4lvwifi using XDA Labs
  8. RagingHarry

Sorry to say, but no problems at all. Are you on the latest Netflix app, a week ago Netflix crashed on starting to play anything, updated via apkpure solved that Sent from my gts4lvwifi using XDA Labs
  9. RagingHarry

Also dirty flashed from unofficial 17.1, works indeed perfectly. Sent from my gts4lvwifi using XDA Labs
  10. RagingHarry

Post [ROM][OOSCAM][OFFICIAL][OnePlus 6/6T][10.0_r51]PiXeN-OS[2021/02/03]

Install romfresh and twrp then magisk, rom should be a fresh install to be safe. Then from magisk install viper 2.7.1.6 and reboot, run viper install driver and reboot, run viper again to see if the driver was installed if not install driver for the 2nd time and reboot. Then the driver should...
  11. RagingHarry

Works like a charm Sent from my gts4lvwifi using XDA Labs
  12. RagingHarry

Post [AINUR AUDIO] SAURON MK III [paused] | NARSIL MK I [upd 01.01.2021]

Thnx that did the job.. Sent from my gts4lvwifi using XDA Labs
  13. RagingHarry

Post [AINUR AUDIO] SAURON MK III [paused] | NARSIL MK I [upd 01.01.2021]

I'm not able to run 03/04 build on aosp 10 roms on gts4lvwifi and enchilada in combination with viper4androidfx 27xx and AML. V4P disables...
  14. RagingHarry

Thnx amigo, I searched 2 hours, but that is way offfff where I thought. It might be Thought it should've somewhere been in system settings. Really been to long out of custom roms There just 1 to blame, 1+. Both ways, they did years of good stuff from OP3, op6 never met that standard. Been on...
  15. RagingHarry

Just installed this ROM, my first after joining OP3. Guess I'm a bit lost, xbut can't seem to find the option to enable usb_otg to move my backup files back to my op6 Seems like I'm missing a setting that I can't find via the search function in settings. Went to twrp fall back option, viacl...