Recent content by Rahulmsinghvi

1. R

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 [BLOD PATCHED] [2021-01-21]

Known issues and encryption? Thanks a lot to Dev for bringing Lineage OS to this device. Before I flash just wanted to know if there are any known issues and is encryption working?
  2. R

Post Bullhead || [OFFICIAL][stable] 10.0 || Ground Zero ROMs || GZOSP - Validus

Encryption and SELinux Thanks for creating this ROM. Does this ROM support device encryption? Is SElinux enforcing?
  3. R

Post [ROM][ANDROID 10.0.0] Nexus ROM [2020-08-05]

Gapps? Does this time have gapps inbuilt?
  4. R

Post [BULLHEAD][10.0] PixelExperience [OFFICIAL][VoLTE][2020-10-16]

Gapps? Does this phone has gapps inbuilt?
  5. R

Post [ROM] [OFFICIAL] BlissRoms [bullhead]

Charging slowly The device is not charging rapidly (as it is supposed to) even on official charger.
  6. R

Thanks a lot Thankyou so much for all the work you have done for this device
  7. R

Post [ROM] [OFFICIAL] BlissRoms [bullhead]

Thanks for creating this ROM Thanks a lot for creating this ROM. Obviously if no bugs are mentioned in OP then it's clear there are no known bugs yet. Just wanted to confirm couple of things before I install this ROM 1. Is it safe to use it as daily driver (random reboots?) 2. Does it support...
  8. R

Actually Encryption works perfectly fine. Even while setting up phone as fresh. Don't know for some reason my enterprise admin app is not able to trust this phone. May be because its beta?
  9. R

Encryption I will try that. Generally it should show the option of encryption while setup itself.. Any idea why it's not showing? BTW the ROM is super cool. It is definitely a daily driver
  10. R

Encryption is working? While encrypting the phone, it restarts and then struck on "Google" screen
  11. R

Pie Kernel? Can we use Android P Kernel on this ROM ?
  12. R

Is there any plan to add encryption to the ROM? I want to make this as my daily driver but my work profile apps won't work without encryption :(
  13. R

Post [ROM][unOFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.1 for Nexus 5X (bullhead)

I was using rootless pixel 2 launcher by paphonb and it was working fine until 20190414 build. Now it force closes on launching any app. Anyone facing this?
  14. R

Post [ROM][unOFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.1 for Nexus 5X (bullhead)

Notification pull down makes rest of screen black When I pull down my notification panel my entire screen becomes black. Is it a bug or there is some way to turn it off?
  15. R

Post lineage 16

File system will be compatible with Lineage os previous versions. You wouldn't have to use modded version of TWRP. But if you decide to go back to stock rom you'll need to format system as well as data