Recent content by rajaumarfarooq

1. R

Post [11][OFFICIAL] Havoc-OS 4.1 [ARM64/ARM/A64][A/AB/AB-VNDKLITE][GApps/Vanilla]

hi I have unlocked the bootloader from Huawei website when bootloader unlock code were available. now the only method is to use services like DC-unlocker after paying some money in euro. sorry to say but you have to use paid services to get Huawei unlock code.
  2. R

Post [Q][AUGUST][arm64-a/ab] Descendant X - android ver. 10r41

brightness slider bug any chance it has been solved or not
  3. R

Post [RECOVERY]OrangeFox Recovery Project for HUAWEI P10 lite

hi I am using mate 10 lite and as no one is making any more stuff for my device so I thought to ask
  4. R

Post [RECOVERY]OrangeFox Recovery Project for HUAWEI P10 lite

hi is this recovery can be used for HI6250 devices in general or only for p10 lite and also what is difference between this and TWRP.
  5. R

Post [AOSP 10.0] [2019-12-06] Quack Phh-Treble

hi here are answers to your questions always use you actual vendor means always use original firmware vendor if you have original firmware your vendor is original and for boot.img normally for original firmware have that if you have custom rom then install original firmware for safe side and...
  6. R

since v215 the minimum brightness remains too bright I am talking about that. it was working fine till v214 but on v215 the minimum brightness became too bright
  7. R

phhusson any chance the brightness bug of being too bright is fixed in this release of v217
  8. R

Post [11][OFFICIAL] Havoc-OS 4.1 [ARM64/ARM/A64][A/AB/AB-VNDKLITE][GApps/Vanilla]

i downloaded the arm64 a only and extracted that file put my phone in bootlaoder and flash the img file with the command fastboot flash system filename.img after that i restarted some version ago it was stuck at booting so i had to reboot in twrp recovery and then flash the disable dm...
  9. R

Post [ROM][OTA][8.1] LineageOS 15.1 for Huawei P10 Lite

is it possible to have hi6250 thread where all the devices belongs to hi6250 group has the updates of gsi as far as i have seen your roms works on almost most of hi6250 so why not consolidate them to one location rather then that much forum like p10 lite or p8 lite
  10. R

Post [ROM][10] LineageOS 17.1 for Huawei P10 Lite

is crdroid 10 is coming cant see it on your sourceforge page
  11. R

hi any chance this bug is fixed in your current release or still the same bug i have mate 10 lite i am asking regarding that as there are no more updates for our set.
  12. R

tried it o mate 10 lite worked fine had one problem for me dont know about others the problem was that adb was not working properly always says device unauthorized and brightness was bit too high which was main reason for bettery drain but that is also bug in phhu 215 gsi and this rom is...
  13. R

Post [ROM][10] DarkJoker360 AOSP 10 for Huawei P8 Lite 2017

i am attaching the zip file to be installed by twrp and for vendor image you can find from stock firmware you have to extract it from update.app file i have mate 10 lite so i cant help you with vendor image
  14. R

still not working i am on phhusson gsi 215 vanilla