• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by rajazeeshan

1. R

Post [ROM] BeanStalk 6.20[r62][DUI Features][14-Aug]

Eric, I am using kernel that is shipped with rom with performance governor. It seems snapchat works for few hours and stops working specially recording feature. If you have any recommendations on the kernel let me know. Thanks, Zeeshan
  2. R

Post [ROM] BeanStalk 6.20[r62][DUI Features][14-Aug]

Facebook and Snap Chat app issues Hi, I installed this rom and I love it. I have only 2 problem so far and wanted to see if someone has a solution for that. 1. Facebook app hangs sometimes and makes phone un-responsive. Only solution is reboot. 2. Snapchat app is not supporting video recording...
  3. R

Post Nillkin Full Body Tempered Glass Screen Protector w/ black frame

Nothing happened to mine. Are you talking from experience or procrastinating?
  4. R

:) This is what I did . I left it under my few heavy books overnight and next morning it looked fine.
  5. R

Halo Reduction technique I installed this protector on my Nexus 6 and had a Halo on the side and bottom. I used a compression technique to get it to a level where its hardly visible. You have to do that right after installation so that it sticks on screen while glue is fresh. 1. After...
  6. R

Post My experience with G3 screen repair

I need to replace display with bazel Hey I am trying to do the same thing you did. My question is how hard was removing the daughter board? What tool and technique you used? I can't find a video or tutorial where they remove the little daughter board and wanted to know how hard it is to remove...
  7. R

Post [ROM & KERNEL][May16][4.4.2][KVT49L][CM11][HALO] **crDroid** [Build 28]

lock screen notifications I have a quick question on lock screen notifications. How can I get same notifications in my Nexus 4 Cyanogenmod? I love them on my nexus 5 in this Rom but I dont know how and where they are ported from? Can I get apk for it?
  8. R

Post Aluminum bumpers for nexus 5?

I'm surprised that it works for your brother My wireless charger worked excellently with my N4 and N5 with plastic bumpers in the past but it doesn't work with metal full body case on. Its possible that your brother has a better wireless charger. I just left a review on amazon. I saw that as...
  9. R

Are you sure? Are you sure he has following http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HDEB2HG/ref=pe_385040_30332200_pe_309540_26725410_item
  10. R

Update: wireless charger does not work on this metal bumper.
  11. R

OK I received my bumper today and it looks pretty awesome. I lost a little bit of signal I can say one bar but all metal bumpers with full back cover do. The volume buttons need a little extra push to work but power button is fine. Over all 4 stars out of 5. I'm loving it.
  12. R

almost all aluminum case drop signal Actually they all do except ones that are carefully designed to leave holes around antenna area of the phone. This one has no holes around antenna so it will affect signals. Read following article...
  13. R

Update I informally asked their product support about the signal loss and I got following reply. "Dear Zeeshan: Because different aera have different singal Strength If use our nexus5 metal case , most aera the singal will drops 1 bar,some aera will drop 2 bar. If you phone can keep 2 bar...
  14. R

I ordered one from amazon it same but in silver. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HDEB2HG/ref=pe_385040_30332200_pe_309540_26725410_item My receving date is somewhere in Feb ... its super slow. Your estimated delivery date is: Friday, January 31, 2014 - Wednesday, February 19, 2014 I will let...
  15. R

Found same bumper on amazon I would prefer buying it from amazon. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HDEB2HG/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller= How are mobile signal quality after installing this bumper?