Recent content by rajazeeshan

1. R

Post [Android 4.1+] HeadUnit Reloaded for Android Auto with Wifi

I wanted to also include that I am connecting a Z Fold 3 over wifi setup. I am using wifi launcher app. It appears if I lower resolution in graphics settings of the app it becomes more responsive but everything shows pixalated a bit.
  2. R

Hi, I, bought the app and it's working great except input in Google maps or scrolling through apps is very slow. Typing address in maps is very very slow. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks, Zee
  3. R

Hi, Can I change default wifi tethering name and password from HUR and AndroidAutoConnect? Are they hard coded?
  4. R

I believe app crashes as soon as connection happens.
  5. R

Hi, I am trying to setup option 1 wireless connection with my Px5 based unit. I have Zfold 3 running android 12. I downloaded Head Unit reloaded trial from play store and installed on my head unit and set the setting for listening to connections. I downloaded WiFi launcher app from play store...
  6. R

Post [Android 4.1+] Headunit for Android Auto - 160117 - Self Mode+ other fixes, x86, 720p

Hi, I am trying to setup option 1 wireless connection with my Px5 based unit. I have Zfold 3 running android 12. I downloaded Head Unit reloaded trial from play store and installed on my head unit and set the setting for listening to connections. I downloaded WiFi launcher app from play store...
  7. R

Post [ROM][PX5][PX6][PX30][Q][10] Hal9k Mod v5 for MTCx/HCTx head units with Android 10/9/8/6

I am confident that I had stable connection as I updated my Rom before that. I will try finding the files, delete and retry later today. I will also try to capture the error that it displays when installing.
  8. R

Post [ROM][PX5][PX6][PX30][Q][10] Hal9k Mod v5 for MTCx/HCTx head units with Android 10/9/8/6

Hi, I am on v5.1. It comes with cloud installers for different Launchers. I am able to installer wide screen launchers fine but widget installation always fails. After installation of new launcher if I go to home the launcher crashes. The only launchers working so far are default or Alex's...
  9. R

Hi, I am on v5.1. It comes with cloud installers for different Launchers. I am able to installer wide screen launchers fine but widget installation always fails. After installation of new launcher if I go to home the launcher crashes. The only launchers working so far are default or Alex's...
  10. R

Post [ROM] BeanStalk 6.20[r62][DUI Features][14-Aug]

Eric, I am using kernel that is shipped with rom with performance governor. It seems snapchat works for few hours and stops working specially recording feature. If you have any recommendations on the kernel let me know. Thanks, Zeeshan
  11. R

Post [ROM] BeanStalk 6.20[r62][DUI Features][14-Aug]

Facebook and Snap Chat app issues Hi, I installed this rom and I love it. I have only 2 problem so far and wanted to see if someone has a solution for that. 1. Facebook app hangs sometimes and makes phone un-responsive. Only solution is reboot. 2. Snapchat app is not supporting video recording...
  12. R

Post Nillkin Full Body Tempered Glass Screen Protector w/ black frame

Nothing happened to mine. Are you talking from experience or procrastinating?
  13. R

Post Nillkin Full Body Tempered Glass Screen Protector w/ black frame

:) This is what I did . I left it under my few heavy books overnight and next morning it looked fine.