Recent content by RandomAJL

1. RandomAJL

Post [ROM][11][OnePlus8T] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Could we get AR core support? All AR core apps just crash upon launch. I tried uninstalling the ar core app updates however then that causes ar core apps to force you to re update ar core.
  2. RandomAJL

Post [ROM][Android-11][avicii] PixysOS [AOSP][2021/02/04]{OFFICIAL}

Yes but not for contactless payments sadly. Only works for NFC tags. That's been my experience anyways.
  3. RandomAJL

Hoping Google Pay will work in this one 🤞🤞🤞
  4. RandomAJL

Hey, I like that you've used OnePlus's original status bar sizes, however it'd be great if you reduced the status bar height while in landscape as it takes up allot of space. I did this in my Android 11 OS build and I just thought it'd be a good idea. Could you also add ARCore core support, I...
  5. RandomAJL

Post [APP] [PORT] [MODDED] [10+] ONEPLUS launcher 4.6.5 [NEW UPDATE]

Yep it'll work. No boot loop risk
  6. RandomAJL

Sadly not in the current update. That will only work on OOS for now.
  7. RandomAJL

Use a different installation method, that's why there's multiple
  8. RandomAJL

Yes, i personally use it with an Android 11 GSI that doesn't support root.
  9. RandomAJL

I've uploaded an update to the launcher, now 6.4.5, and i've fixed the problems with the TWRP installation type, with an addition of a Magisk installation type as an alternative. :) Hope this helps.
  10. RandomAJL

Thread [APP] [PORT] [MODDED] [10+] ONEPLUS launcher 4.6.5 [NEW UPDATE]

A modified version of ONEPLUS launcher version 4.6.5, ported for use on any rooted ( and / or ) TWRP compatable Android 10/11 device. Unlike other OnePlus launcher ports, this includes: A fully functional dark mode that respects the system wide setting on any device Rounded corners for the...
  11. RandomAJL

Post [ROM][OneUI 2.0][A50] OneUI Lite-Z v2.0 Updated 16|06|2020

Nice, would be even better if the clock, calender, voice recorder and calculator were removed! ??? I just think any app that you can optionally install shouldn't be pre-installed, that's just my opinion though :). Also, would it be possible to include the Google phone framework in this, (so it...