Recent content by rangapsr

1. R

Post Development [CLOSED] [ROM][14.0_r25][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 8.3 [03/05/2024]

Have been using evolution rom on redmi k20 pro. Just got my pixel 6a and immediately moved to this rom. One setting I couldn't find is the smart charging feature, which was present in evolution rom for k20 pro. Also is it possible to add dual app support ?
  2. R

Post [EOL][ROM][13.0_r82][raphael][OFFICIAL] Evolution X [11/02/23]

I tried the smart pixels feature and it was good for battery saving, but my fingerprint stopped working. Is this expected?
  3. R

Post [CLOSED] - [ROM][OFFICIAL][12.1|L] VoltageOS[RAPHAEL][EOL]

This ROM has better battery life than evo and smooth without any crashes or issues. Thanks for the ROM. Will you be able to add extreme battery saver ?
  4. R

Post [CLOSED] - [ROM][OFFICIAL][12.1|L] VoltageOS[RAPHAEL][EOL]

Download speeds are very slow, is there an alternate download link ? Few quick questions, 1. Does it have hack for google photos unlimited storage? 2. Can the charging be limited after battery reaches preset percentage?
  5. R

Post [ROM][Pixel 3][12.1.0_r5] PixelDust CAF Android 12.1 for blueline [6 July 2022] [Stable]

Hi All, I was on lineage os and didn't reflash the base image on both slots. I just loaded twrp, erase data and then tried to copy the rom. But MTP wasn't working. I loaded recovery and sideloaded twrp .zip file via adb. Now I am able to boot into recovery but my device is not listed in adb or...
  6. R

Post [MIUI Updates Tracker] Redmi K20 Pro / Mi 9T Pro (raphael)

Can the recovery roms be installed via TWRP? Does applying the ROM remove bootloader unlock and recovery ?
  7. R

Post [CLOSED][ROM][11][raphael][DISCONTINUED] Evolution X [05/03/22]

Sorry to ask this question here, this seems to be the active thread here. I own a k20 pro indian variant. Can I flash MIUI 12.5 image from the .eu website? I am on evox currently.
  8. R

Post [CLOSED][ROM][11][raphael][DISCONTINUED] Evolution X [05/03/22]

Does anyone else face issues with very slow download speed and timeouts when trying to download the latest rom? The older files are faster to download.
  9. R

Post MIUI 12.5 raphael rom (EU rom): official ROMs?

I am currently with Android 10 firmware and using pixel rom (android 11). Can I install ROM from https://en.miui.com/v12_5? Mine is redmi k20pro indian variant. Will there be any problem?
  10. R

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11.0][Raphael] Dirty Unicorns 15.0

Gpay doesn't work with this rom. Is there any hack to make it work?
  11. R

Post [ROM][13.0][raphael][OFFICIAL] Pixel Extended ROM V5.10 [14/08/2023]

Try files from this link, raphael - downloads.akhilnarang.dev > MIUI > raphael
  12. R

Post Simple Guide to flashing successfully

Thanks so much for the tutorial. I thought I will stick with MIUI, but it keeps killing my background apps even after disabling battery saver.
  13. R

Post How to root Samsung Galaxy S6 Active G890A Nougat?

adshell-2 seems to be not available as of now.. but the following link was useful and I was able to disable system apps.. if anyone is looking for this option https://github.com/GoldenKappa/notSABS
  14. R

Post [GUIDE] How to unlock your bootloader, install TWRP and gain root access

It was a s6 active. I preferred that because of slightly better camera and water resistance.(with kids around). Yes it was my bad that I didn't check the threads properly. I have had moto defy, atrix hd, G3 and within days I had them unlocked and used to try all the available roms. When I...
  15. R

Post [GUIDE] How to unlock your bootloader, install TWRP and gain root access

Is there any possibility that sunshine will be free for our device? I understand that the developer has put in a lot of effort and hence monetized the app. But for older devices like us, can this be done for free. I bought my turbo for 100$ at ebay. If I could pitch-in an extra 25$ I would have...