Recent content by rani9990

1. rani9990

Post [EOL][ROM+KERNEL][6.0.1] Unofficial CyanogenMod 13.0 with 3.4.0 kernel [Apr 30, 2017]

Yes, it is included. So far, I've been seeing decent battery life (range of 3.5-4.5 SOT) but idling is definitely better than Lollipop's. If only Facebook wasn't such a battery hog....I recommend using Greenify and activating "Aggressive Doze" so you can squeeze out more idling time. Messenger...
  2. rani9990

Post [KERNEL][22/10][CM][3.4.110][UBER5.2] ☆ AK ☆ [v. 311]

The kernel in conjunction with ParanoidAndroid latest version causes the camera to stop working. Do you need a logcat to see what's going on, or is this a known bug?
  3. rani9990

Post [ROM][5.1.1_r24][Official][Nightlies]Team-Exodus for Bacon

This has been the greatest ROM i've used throughout my flashing days back since the Samsung Captivate. I've been using the Feb 4th build on my phone with absolutely no issue. I recently updated just to test out Android 5.1, but it's a little buggy so I'm thinking about switching back. This ROM's...
  4. rani9990

Post [KERNEL][CM12.1][3.4.108][-O3][KCAL] Tyr 150 [UBERTC] 03.10.2015

May I ask what settings you used to attain that battery?
  5. rani9990

Post CM12 + ak[SM 4.9] = ❤ || 05/12 ||

Backlight keys not turning off is a bug of ambient display from what I've experienced. Does this ROM feature that?
  6. rani9990

Post [ROM][5.0] CM12 Daily builds + Gapps

Not gonna lie guys, I'm gonna recommend a clean flash for every update. I know that sounds (and is) horrible, but the bugginess that comes with dirty flashes annoys the crap out of me. It ranges from general sluggishness to random reboots to randomly force closing apps to horrible battery life...
  7. rani9990

Post [DEV|ROM] CM12 non-scheduled builds

Doesn't work, and your phone is now stuck in boot loop. Rewipe and reflash (personal experience)
  8. rani9990

Post [ROM][5.0] CM12 Daily builds + Gapps

All of you getting more than 6 hours SOT, are you using AK's kernel or something else? Edit: and by something else I mean stock lol.
  9. rani9990

Post Android L: Discussions, Rumors, Android L Developer Preview Port Talk

Oneplus one if only for the battery life.
  10. rani9990

To be fair, you guys would still have to nuke your data with a flashable zip anyways. But for convenience purposes, all you can do is wait. It's not like this build is 100% anyway.
  11. rani9990

Yeah, root is completely broken in L so far AFAIK without a custom kernel.
  12. rani9990

Not really a tease if we can build it ourselves ;)
  13. rani9990

Post [PHOTOS] OnePlus One user photo and video discussion thread

I'm using DSLR camera pro - set exposure to -1.5 and clicked :) ---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ---------- I consider this the best picture I've taken so far lol.
  14. rani9990

Here's a direct link to the log referenced above ^ https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0BCneF7q_t6X2YtZDJaYW94bE0/view?usp=sharing