• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by ranjithstar256

1. R

Post my s3 i535 stuck on red color verizon screen! after i flash it with 4.4.2

Thanks for your response dude :) Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Free mobile app
  2. R

:) :) :) thank you for your help dudeS... Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Free mobile app
  3. R

Post [Q] How to boot into recovery without ROM or power button

Thanks a lot and a lot buddy!!! Yu woke up my phone from a one week of sleep!! This was my problem! :) http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s3-verizon/help/s3-i535-stuck-red-color-verizon-screen-t3243149/post63721945
  4. R

Dude I sincerely appreciate your help :) :) :) my phone is back!!! :) :) :) thanks a lot and a lot dawgdoc :) It started working when I wiped data in the stock recovery (this was the recovery I entered) and then just did this one! --> selected apply update from sd card and browsed to the zip...
  5. R

i entered into custom recovery using the below link http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s3-verizon/help/how-to-boot-recovery-rom-power-button-t3006256/post58868589#post58868589 and cleared cache... no change still the same :-/
  6. R

Post [RECOVERY LOCKED/NE1] Safestrap Recovery v4.11 B01 [2019 Sep 12]

is it possible to install Safestrap using odin? hi.. can you please tell me.. is it possible to install Safestrap using odin? is there anything i can do with odin?
  7. R

i tried reflashing as well with the same fireware which i tried first i mean with the firmware which i downloaded from the link.. there after also same problem! and did you mean, flashing with the different NE! Rom?? When searched in the forum all were saying to clear the cache as you said...
  8. R

Thread is there any possibility to have custom recovery in my s3 i-535 device(now in 4.4)?

hi everyone! I'm just curious about is there any possibilities for to have custom recovery on my SCH-I535? because once i have upgraded from stock Jellybean OS, it is not possible to have either custom recovery nor TWR! So i'm just want to make sure there is no way to have Custom recovery on my...
  9. R

Thread my s3 i535 stuck on red color verizon screen! after i flash it with 4.4.2

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=63697378#post63697378 hi all from the above post of mine got the solution and now mobile is stuck on the verizon screen! it is not at all entering into mobile! and also i don't find much post on xda forum dealing with this issue! anybody please...
  10. R

Post "sw REV CHECK FAIL: Fused 2 > Binary 0" error on my s3 sch-i535!! :(

downloading that 4.4.2 firmware... will tell you after i flash with that.. Thank you for the response :) Update: First of all Thanks a lot dowgdoc !! this 4.4.2 rom got PASSED in odin! and now the new problem is when it got restarted it is stuck on the red verizon logo screen! can you please...
  11. R

Post [GUIDE Win/Linux/Mac] Debrick 4.3 with Odin or Verizon Utility + PIT [SOFT BRICK]

my device is not recognized by software repair assistant! :( my device is not recognized by software repair assistant! (at the same time odin can recognize my device) (and kites3 can recognize my device! it is saying connected device is not supported! ) can anyone please help me why my...
  12. R

Thread "sw REV CHECK FAIL: Fused 2 > Binary 0" error on my s3 sch-i535!! :(

Hi everyone! i have a sch-i535 device, whenever i flash a rom in odin mode it keep on saying "sw REV CHECK FAIL: Fused 2 > Binary 0"! :( i cant do anything! and i followed one solution when i odin with that , my odin process was success but again even after that i get the same error 'sw REV...
  13. R

Post [R&D] Pit file, aboot, partition info

sry abt that :D :| i thought pit kind of things are same for all the samsung.. fine sry again..
  14. R

Post [R&D] Pit file, aboot, partition info

fine can you please tell me, my SCH-I535 is stuck in first screen stating "system software not authorized by verizon!!"