Recent content by raphael_KcT

1. raphael_KcT

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][NIGHTLIES] LineageOS 17.1

Hi. I can't receive calls from outside my SIM card's home network. I get the call notification on my smartwatch as if the phone is ringing, but it is not. The call answering screen does not appear. But right after the call, I get the missed call notification. The phone works normally in my home...
  2. raphael_KcT

Post Magisk General Support / Discussion

Same problem here with Redmi Note 7 and latest Android 10 LOS
  3. raphael_KcT

Yeah, tested it, that's precisely it. Best AOSP ROM I have ever used. Absolutely usable as a daily driver. No issues whatsoever after 12 hours of use. I still have to test GPS deeper but I don't think I'll run into any trouble
  4. raphael_KcT

Can't get my device to keep TWRP as a permanent bootloader. Every time I reboot the phone, the original MIUI bootloader is restored. I even managed to start TWRP, but when I ask to reboot, it seems the MIUI OS rewrites it. Am I doing anything wrong? Or it's just that way?
  5. raphael_KcT

Can anybody tell if there's any issue with attaching images in WhatsApp? It's a known issue with my old klte (Samsung Galaxy S5), I don't want to install lineage on my lavender until I'm sure an this, since I'm a heavy WhatsApp user
  6. raphael_KcT

excuse me, which gapps should I get for the note 7? ARM64?
  7. raphael_KcT

Great! Looks better than Odin. I'll backup my data and give this a shot. Thanks!
  8. raphael_KcT

Hi. If I want to revert back to stock, what do I do? Where do I download the stock rom? Is it OK to flash it using adb as I would do to a LOS ROM?