Recent content by Raschild6

1. Raschild6

Post Root SM-G950F without cable

The only alternative I've thought of is to downgrade to android 8 and try rooting. I am looking for the samsung stock rom zip to flash using stock recovery and without root permissions. It should be possible using stock firmware, right? Anyone know where to get the zip? (model: SM-G950F, csc...
  2. Raschild6

Thread Root SM-G950F without cable

Hello everyone, i am going crazy for rooting my sm-g950f without using pc. Unfortunately i dropped the phone. The charging port broke and for now I'm charging it with the nfc. I have tried many apk one click root but they all failed (kingoroot, oneclickroot, etc ..) and it seems to understand...
  3. Raschild6

Post [ROM]24/6 ] Eragon v63 | Sense/Aosp/GPE Hybrid |Themes | OTA | HUB

I always do it, in fact I already have the backup ready ;)
  4. Raschild6

hi guys, so? this Lollipop rom how is it?? crash? bugs? i have read bugs in post #1 but are there some other bugs that you have found?
  5. Raschild6

- deleted Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app
  6. Raschild6

Hi men!! i flashed this rom yesterday, i didn't try if sound calls worked .... today i updated with 56.5 Ota and i received my first call and the sound of calls doesn't work! what can i do? any zip to fix? thanks SOLVED : i can confirm skelton 1911 Mhh OK. Seems that it is not the fix for it...
  7. Raschild6

Post ★ ☆ [ROM][5.0.2][OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth v4.0 | Lollipop | m7 [02-28-15]

what do you mean with "No Fastboot "? Sent from my One using XDA Free mobile app
  8. Raschild6

Post [Kernel] [LOLLIPOP] [AOSP V1.71] [GPE/Sense V1.21] [12.04.15] AGK-LOLLIPOP

So now is this the best kernel for Lollipop ? Which are problems that we know? crash or all works good? Sent from my One using XDA Free mobile app
  9. Raschild6

Post [5.0.2] Lollipop | Unofficial CM12 | HTC One M7 | Android 5.0.2 [01-05-15]

" 5. Flash the boot.img via fastboot (Only if you are S-ON) " why only S-On? if i'm S-Off what do i do? thanks
  10. Raschild6

Post [Q] Can't get back to S-ON

no problem i have set S On, now my One is in the other hands ;) i hope it comes back soon!!
  11. Raschild6

Post Error during come back to stock!!

DONEEE!!!! I have flash directly 4.19.401.9 firmware with locked bootloader and then I have set s-on and works!!! Amazing finally I have stock phone!! Thanks men Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app
  12. Raschild6

Thread Error during come back to stock!!

I tried to come back to stock 4.19.401.9 hboot 1.54. It's the 3 time that I risk to brick my phone so now I must create this post for asking: At the begging I unlocked all (bootloader, recovery, root). Then i wronged to flash a stock rom zip and i had a hard brick. I solved it thank to flash a...
  13. Raschild6

Post Search Nandroid Backup Stock Rom

Ok man!!! This works :thumbup: now i have stock rom!! Thank you so much!! Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app