• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by Rastabude

1. R

Post [9][OFFICIAL][WEEKLY] CarbonROM | cr-7.0 [maple]

HD camara is a nice APP,too with camera2api enable if u like. But if it is no problem for you a flash.ZIP with stock Rom will be great. In General that is one of the best Roms available. The Android 9 pie Version ,is besteht for me ,cause it is most compatible with GPS spoofing, safetynet and...
  2. R

Post [ROM] LineageOS 18.1 UNOFFICIAL [Updated 2021-6-29]

Got it working, followed the tutorial here how to do signature spoofing on unofficial android11 apps and installed the newest nano.zip and it works.thank you. I wrote a small explanation how to do it in windows in the thread.just dont have the link atm but will send it asap. Maybe I can send the...
  3. R

Post Signature Spoofing on unsuported Android 11 (R) Roms

Working perfect .tested it with unofficial lineage OS 18.1 for Sony xz premium g8141 and newest nandroid.ZIP 23x, magisk canary 22.1 and evry permission and x in microg is available and I habe no warnings anymore that Google services are not install.using fdrdoid fskestore, dont know if...
  4. R

Post [ROM] [11] [EAS] [UNOFFICIAL] crDroid

The old Rom is Wirkung with stock camara and siganture spoofing and everything or? Think I will go back to that Version until custom Roms for Android 11 are completely developed .thank you again for your amazing work!
  5. R

Post [11][UNOFFICIAL] DotOS 5, EAS Kernel [14-07-2021]

Does it support signature spoofing or is there a way to use microg instead of gapps on android11 or should I use older systems?
  6. R

Post [ROM] [11] [EAS] [UNOFFICIAL] crDroid

I like to have a version for g1841 model, too. Maybe this version is working, too?
  7. R

Post [UNMAINTAINED][ROM][UNOFFICIAL] Arrow OS 11.0 pop kernel, Smoothest UI [FINAL:09-05-2021]

Can I install the newest April rom, without google gapps for my g1841 ? I don't like gapps and like to try microg and signature spoofing instead of it. Tried lineageos before, but I cannot get the signature spooffing working. with your rom it should work:) thank you if you can post a vanilla...
  8. R

Post [ROM] LineageOS 18.1 UNOFFICIAL [Updated 2021-6-29]

Hey, that Rom is very good. Is there a wa to pass safety net ,install mircog and a eyternal APP for Signaturen spoofing? Okay that are two different topics. First it will be nice to pass safety net. I tried the universal safety net patch,magisk hide props and magisk cannary and stable ,changes...
  9. R

Post [ROM][10][OFFICIAL][Maple] BlissRoms Q [12.12] - [06th Oct 2020]

I recommend to use HavocOS. I could not point any problem for about weeks and it has nearly the same features. with bliss Rom I got sim not found, Microphone error and it often hang up and need to reboot PR sth. like that. maybe there will be a stable version soon, but try HavocOS instead if u...
  10. R

due to Ur password Probs u have to Format via twrp Recovery (wipe - format press yes) after u Flash with bliss Rom, and u have to have stock rom before flashing. take a Look at my Post a 1-2 Pages before
  11. R

everybody who cannot boot in their System because it is locked with a password or pattern, 1. follwo the description on the first Page. flash ur Sony with actual Stock firmware, download it via Flashtool or else and copy all the files without the. ta files to the newsflasher directory and Flash...
  12. R

I tried the new Version from 7th oct. Complete fresh install with and without magisk. Deleted the file you wrote at Page 36 and Flashed Modem and OEM again via newsflasher, but it is Not working. It will be very nice to get a fix or solution for that, otherwise I need the stock rom again but I...
  13. R

Post [HACK+MOD] Sony Xperia XZ Premium TWRP + KERNEL + ROOT + DRM fix/restore

no error by fastbood mode and flashing via storm 2.2 but magisk isnt installed and camera not workung on xz g1481 : 47.1.A.12.75 not working. what can i do? wich software should i install? i am running telekom rom flashtool because last week this work. but now i have got a new handy because of...
  14. R

frist microphone xz premium wont work anymore. anyone else these problems? after root. but i f do a full back on stock rom it won't wokring, too. Seems that it is rubbis h and have to send it back or can it be that i must stop a google service or anything to get it working again? thank you...
  15. R

where is a link to download the newest firmaware for my xz premium Model: G8141 @ Android: 7.1.1 @ Build: 45.0.A.7.137_R7A. is this ne newest? but i cannot downlod it because it is not a link in your description. can you send me one pls? and my first microphone isnt working . what is the problem?