Recent content by rault18

1. R

Post [ROM] [4.4.4] [OFFICIAL] ParanoidAndroid 4.4x/4.5

Re: [AOSPA 4.2.2 JDQ39] PARANOIDANDROID 3.1 (Mar11) | PIE QS-TOGGLE, Bat % This indeed fixed my issue Reading 1 ..Raul 0 Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium ---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ---------- ROM is AMAZING . wow ..outstanding battery...
  2. R

Post [ROM] [4.4.4] [OFFICIAL] ParanoidAndroid 4.4x/4.5

im having a problem. install went great google apps are in, rom is smooth but when i call or they call me i cant hear anything, nothing at all.. I reset the phone but still having this issues Any help?
  3. R

Post Ringke FUSION . Clear case review

Totally read my mind!. I was going to post that advice too hehe!
  4. R

Post Diztronic soft TPU case review

honestly you cant go wrong. On the cheap cases side ill stick with disztronic cruzerlite and rearth . them 3 do some good inexpensive cases
  5. R

Yes, It has a lip and it does deliver some protection. However, the lip is not that tall though
  6. R

Of course not having a case will def feel better. And thats why I said it sometimes feel like there is nothing there...but it seems that it got taken the wrong way..when I say nothing there , I meant like it feels like you are not pressing nothing at all which is not good . sorry for the...
  7. R

Thread Ringke FUSION . Clear case review

Hey guys, Just got this case and I really like it..yes some flaws but cant beat the fact that you can see through and that back is exposed Here ya go Vry-Y4xUglw http://youtu.be/Vry-Y4xUglw
  8. R

Post Otterbox DEFENDER review

I can agree with that. Otter replies soooo quick and they always fix every issue I ever had. Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
  9. R

Post Franco kernel Cruzerite case review

You are very welcome. !
  10. R

Post Franco kernel Cruzerite case review

Thank you! You are correct on the lip. It is protecting the screen for sure, specialyl when facing it down
  11. R

Thread Franco kernel Cruzerite case review

Hey guys, I got this custom case a couple days ago and wanted to show you the review. It is a case made by Cruzerlite and Francisco Franco , the kernel master. Pretty cool idea Here it is : zoTgD8AW6h8 http://youtu.be/zoTgD8AW6h8
  12. R

Post Rearth Ringke slim REVIEW

Correct fitment is pretty tight . but I think this also makes it barely noticeable Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
  13. R

Post Rearth Ringke slim REVIEW

That'll protect from scratches but not from impact Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
  14. R

Post Tempered Glass screen shield REVIEW (VITREO)

Oh I c what you mean . to be honest I haven't try it with that case type at all Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
  15. R

Post Tempered Glass screen shield REVIEW (VITREO)

I don't see why it wouldn't Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium