ravichandrabr
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Device inventory Achievements About

• i donna know who is this idiot he is from iraq or isreal y did he told some thing to you.
    he act voilent. 1s in his sign he Wrote We Hate Indian and Indians. I Reported Him to Mod for That. i think he got Warning. if he is saying any thing to you report me ill Tell to Del him from XDa
    and funny part is that i have de same prob in de new cell... gprs nt connecting...my bsnl sim workss fine in corby pro... but in my htc phone it does nt... i have added u plzz help me when online....
    like it was working fine before some days ...like me my bro were trying to connect wifi on lap through the phone there after it has stop working... when i use de gprs in bsnl it connects but does nt receive any data in airtel it says remote party has ended de connection... i tried hard reset to make de settings default but of no use.... i know de setting of bsnl are fine .... plzz help....
    yeh i dont want to make it public i am using from 1 month.....
    if it continues i will tell you....
    ooo m also using so asked..........
    i wanted to give suggesstions please specify to whom r you asking questions
    r replying....... :)
    Are you talking about Gene Reloaded ROM ? If yes, then I have not uploaded the ROM yet. I will test ROM's till tomorrow noon, before uploading. Also I am formatting my thread, I Will upload them by tomorrow noon.

I hope that you will like my ROM's
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…